court ready

Snows pov
I call hessany and put it on the speaker and I say  "we should straighten our hair and wear mascara and concler only " hessany says"agree". We put on jeans and a tanktop

 We put on jeans and a tanktop

Snows outfit

Hessanys outfitI walk to x's room and say "is my outfits cute"He says "duuhh"I say "courts at 10am"

Hessanys outfit
I walk to x's room and say "is my outfits cute"
He says "duuhh"
I say "courts at 10am". He hugs me
It's 9:35
And we walk outside into the car and I am almost in tears
So Jah hugs me and protecting me ..
Hessany texts me and says " I have a weird feeling about this". I reply " I feel like dad has something planned scary". She says "yeah ".
We pull Into the court.. and I automatically see Milo arguing with dad I look at him and get mad.
I storm into the court house and sit by hessany and hug her .. dad walks in we shake. The police notice .
Just then the officer says "please stand for the honorable judge manson". We all stand ..
The judge then says "sit ".
We all sit . The judge says " Alexis please stand up "
I stand the judge says "Mrs andenxe says you have less recent bruruses than amarah why is that ?"
I reply : I went to find help we would swao but no one ever believed us".
The judge says "how many times did your dad do sexual things to you too". I reply "11 that I know of ".
The judge than says " did anyone at school notice". I reply "not that I know of".
"Amarah will you please stand up".
I watched her shake as she stood up ..
The judge asked her " why did your dad start beating you girls" . She says "I think it's because we watched him shoot are mom in the Brain and he said if we snitches well die".
The judge says "didnt she commit suicide ". She says " my mother tried leaving his phycho ass ". Mrs.andenke gives her the language look . The judge says "that's all I need to hear"
"Jhon lead will be given 13 months of probation.

.An
Sorry it took me so long to update
Autumn