Cersei's Arrest

Amara's POV

I followed Cersei out of the trial before whispering to her

"You planned that all out didn't you ?"

"Of course i did Amara . There's no way i was letting that smirking whore continue to try and get rid of me"

"And what of Tommen?"

"What about him?"

"Well he has fallen in love with her"

"She doesn't love him back Amara . Its safer for him the further she is away even if it includes her rotting in the dungeons"

I nodded not exactly disagreeing with what she was saying as Margaery was no good for anyone here .

***********************

Cersei had gone to talk with Margaery and i didn't doubt that it would end in one of them shouting at the other .

This however was confirmed when Cersei got back and told me how Margaery had called her a hateful bitch which in many ways she was but this didn't change how I felt about her .

************************

I was currently with Cersei who had decided she was to meet with the high sparrow . Something I was highly against as I didn't trust him in the slightest .

"You saw her ?"

I looked up to see the high sparrow and made sure my face didn't reveal my distaste for him .

"Yes, your accommodations seem sufficient. What happens to her now ?"
Cersei replied .

"Her and her brother will have a trial held for each of them . Do you have any suspicions of any acts that either of them could have done against the faith"

"Who will take the trial?"

"The seven septons as it always was before the Targaryen's"

"Will you be one of them?"

"I will"

"If one or both of them were to confess before the trial ?"

"It depends upon the acts themselves"

"Thank you high septon you are bring them whatever justice they deserve"

"Did you know this chapel is one of the oldest buildings in Kings Landing?"

Why was he asking this ? Was it really that nessacary? Or did he simply just want to share his interests with us .

I watched as the high sparrow rambled on about the building but something seemed different about him like he knew something we didn't or as if he was planning something .

However his rambling began to make more sense as he said the dreaded words to Cersei

"But what will we find when we strip away your finary"

My head snapped up as did Cersei's but I continued to listen to what the high sparrow was saying .

"A young man came to us not long ago . Broken in body and spirit . He had so much to strip away . So much weighing him down but piece by piece he unburdened himself . Let go of vanity , pride , sin . Now his soul is so light he will float through the seven heavens like a bird and he has much to say about you "

As the high sparrow described this 'young man' I instantly figured out it was Lancel Lannister he was talking about as I remembered mine and Cersei's conversation with him not so long ago and how he told Cersei to have faith in light of the seven as they could take away her sins after her intimate relations with Lancel .

The door then creaked open and I wasn't surprised when it revealed none other than Lancel .

Cersei walked towards the door only to be stopped by a rather tall women who didn't seem to be going anywhere even when Cersei said

"Move . Let me go immediately"

The woman then grabbed hold of Cersei who struggled in the woman's arms . I reached for my sword which I kept in my belt only for another largish women to grab hold of my arms to make sure I didn't do anything with my sword .

"I AM THE QUEEN . I order you to tell her to let me go"

With that Cersei was dragged out of the room and presumably to the dungeons .

I didn't react loudly as I knew if I did it would raise suspicion and the high sparrow would just put Cersei in even more trouble than she was already in and he would send me into the dungeons aswell and I knew I wouldn't be any good in there .

However on the inside I was panicking. What would Happen to Cersei now ? Would they hurt her? Kill her?

I could hear the faint shouting of Cersei screaming 'I am the queen' to the woman who arrested her .

I realised the other woman was still gripping me .

"Get off me"

The woman let go but I wouldn't say she did it particularly gently .

"Amara Stark . Why would you protect her?"

I gritted my teeth as the high sparrow asked me that question .

"She is my Queen"

"Even after what her family's done to yours"

I could hear the suspicion in his voice but I couldn't let him find out about me and Cersei under any circumstances.

"Yes even after that"

Now I decided it was time to talk to Tommen about this.