Chapter 9

Y'N POV

After JK leaves, I clean up and go to my room. I lay on my bed and cannot get the goofy smile off my face. I never in a million years, thought this would happen. And so quickly. One day of fake dating and already we were giving it a go. I only hope things won't be awkward tomorrow.

Things weren't awkward at all actually. Things were great. The relationship was going smooth. It reminded me of the way things were when you were close. Angel went a little crazy when she finally believed you were together. A threatening phone call or text every once in a while but nothing too scary.

As the weeks pass, JK and I grow closer and affectionate. We went to homecoming together and celebrated our birthdays together. We had a small party with just the six guys and our parents.

Angel backed off after about four months. Things were going great and we were happy. During spring break, me, JK and the guys headed to the beach. On the fourth night, we had a bon fire. We all sat around eating and joking and the guys sang songs. Their voices were like angels. After the bon fire, JK and I head back to the hotel. We were outside of my room when he kissed me goodnight. He paused before leaving. He stared at me so intently, it was almost too intense.

"JK. . ." I start.
"I love you," he says. I'm stunned. We had been a couple of almost nine months. It wasn't what I was expecting to hear and I just stand there staring at him.
"Y/N? Now would be the time that I would love to hear you say something." JK says nervously.

I look at him and finally realize that I haven't said anything yet. I kiss him again. "I love you too." I say smiling brightly.

He picks me up and spins me around happily before setting me down and kissing me again. He deepens the kiss by pushing his hands into my hair. He licks my bottom lip, silently asking me to open my mouth. I comply. He slids my room key out of my back pocket and opens the door.

We tumble inside. JK picks me up and walks over to the bed. We land with me on my back and him on top of me supporting his weight on his elbows. We are panting and the room suddenly becomes too hot. I reach for the hem of JK's shirt. I quickly pull it off, wanting to feel his muscular chest without the clothing in the way.

JK kisses me with so much passion. We part only long enough for him to remove my shirt. I'm still in my swimsuit from sunbathing earlier. He immediately heads back with his mouth, only this time on my neck. Licking and sucking the sensitive skin there. I moan. I can't help it, it feels incredible.

He starts kissing a trail from my neck, down between my breasts, all the way down past my belly button. The sensation was enough to make me freeze. Don't get me wrong, it felt amazing, but being a virgin, I was scared.

JK felt the change and immediately stopped and looked at me.

"Y/N?" He says. His face was flushed.
"I. . .I'm sorry. I-I've never. . ." I trail off.
"Oh. . ." He says coming back to the top of the bed.
"I love you, but I'm not ready for this. I'm sorry." I say.
"No." He says, kissing me. "It's fine. I just got a little carried away. I'm sorry."
"How about we watch a movie." I suggest to ease myself.
"Sure. But. . .could you put your shirt back on? It's very distracting." He says looking very serious. I bust out laughing and get up to grab my jammies and head to the bathroom to change. I quickly change into a tank top and shorts. I jump on the bed next to him and we cuddle as the movie starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                        JK POV

As Y/N and I walk back to the hotel, I was lost in thought. We arrive at her door and we say goodnight. I give her a kiss and I'm about to walk away but I can't. I'm caught in her gaze. I must have been staring longer than I thought because she says my name with an uneasy expression on her face.

"I love you." I say. She stares at me, clearly shocked as her expression goes blank. I wait while she processes but she still doesn't speak.
"Y/N? Now would be the time I would love to hear you say something."

Finally her eyes focus and she kisses me. "I love you too."

I pick her up and spin her around before setting her back on her feet and kissing her. I run my fingers into her hair to deepen it. Trying desperately to express my love through the kiss.

After she responds, I slide my hand into her back pocket and I feel her room key. I quickly pull it out and unlock the door. We stumble through the open door, neither wanting to break the kiss.

I pick her up and carry her to the bed, supporting my own weight as we fall. Y/N grabs my shirt and pulls it up and off. She runs her hands up and down my chest, driving me crazy, as I kiss her neck. I grab her shirt and pull it off. She's still in her swimsuit, but she looks glorious. I begin to kiss her neck; licking, sucking and marking her skin. She moans and its almost too much. I start making my way down her body. I can feel her responding as I tease her body. Right as I make to the top of her shorts, I feel her go still. Afraid I had hurt her or going too far, I stop.

After telling me she wasn't ready, I reassure her that its ok. I ask her to put her shirt back on cause. . .damn! She laughs and heads to the bathroom to change. I take a deep breath when the door closes. I would probably have blue balls but I wasn't going to force her or make him uncomfortable.

She comes out a few minutes later in a tank top and shorts. She bounds over to the bed and jumps in next to me. She cuddles me as I start the movie. I can't concentrate on it however, because as we get comfortable, I realize she isn't wearing a bra. Is she trying to kill me? About midway through the movie, I realize Y/N is asleep. She has her head on my shoulder and her arms around me. I try to ease my way off the bed and go to my room but she holds me tighter. I kiss her forehead.

"Y/N, sweetheart, I have to go. You need to let go so I can go to my room." She mumbles and then says, "Stay with me."

I take a deep breath. The guys are definitely going to think something happened. Especially Jimin, my roommate. They would be gentlemen and not say anything in front of Y/N but would grill me once alone. I ease back into my position. I sigh. I could easily get use to sleeping next to her. I finish the movie with her head in my lap, her breathing deep. I adjust the pillows behind me and relax. I stroke my fingers across her cheek, smiling before falling asleep.