Chapter 13

JK POV

I call for the doctor and while they are with her, I walk back to the waiting room where everyone is sitting. My face must have been something cause they all jump up.

"What is it? What's happened?" Her mother exclaimed.

"Y/N. . . she's awake." I say.

Her parents basically run back to her room. I slowly sit down.

"What's wrong?" Jin asks.

I shake my head. "She doesn't know who I am."

"What? She's lost her memory?" Tae says shocked.

"Yeah. I grabbed her hand after she opened her eyes. I told her how happy I am that she's up and she snatched her hand away from me, asking who I was."

Her mom and dad came back out then, looking shaken. I lower my gaze. My hope that maybe it was just confusion while waking up was dashed.

"What do we do now?" Jimin asked.

"We do our best to help her remember." Her dad says standing next to me.

"Right." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                                                                    Y/N POV

I'm so confused. The guy that was here before was gorgeous but I don't know him. At least, I don't think I know him. Then these two people come in claiming to be my parents. I tell them that I'm sorry, but I don't know them.  I can't remember anything.

The gorgeous guy comes back and smiles at me, but he looks sad. "Hey. How are you feeling?" He asks.

I eye him from head to toe. He really was good-looking. "I'm ok. Confused mostly."

"I know. Do you remember anything?" He asks.

"No. Just here. Everything before is fuzzy."

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. You were mad at me and left. If you hadn't been mad, you wouldn't have been driving." He says laying his head on the edge of the my bed.

I place my hand on top of his head. "Hey. . .whatever it was couldn't have been that bad. Don't blame yourself. I'm fine now. . .well, mostly."

"I know you don't remember me, but we love each other and we're getting married. My name is JK. I've known you, your entire life. We share the same birthday and have been best friends since we were little." He says.

"Married? We can't get married. I don't know you." I say panicking.

"Well, obviously that will have to wait. Luckily, we haven't set a date yet." He laughs.

I stare in bewilderment at his beautiful man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                                                          JK POV

After a couple of more days, Y/N is allowed to go home. We settle everyone in the living room with Y/N on the couch with lots of pillows and a nice comfy blanket. She looks around for a moment, taking in everyone's faces.