Chapter 7: "Hello dearie"

***you and supes on a date :)****

"Hello dearie," said a voice full of glee. "I've been waiting for you. You sure took your time hmm" the voice said crackling a laugh of cheer.

"YOU! GET OUT! NOW!" y/n yelled. The man who took Lois from her, her best friend, was standing here, in front of her now, in her own home, mocking her.

"Why aren't you RuDe," he said slinking over to her, voice dripping with sarcasm. "You've left me waiting here, in this..." He looked around the room, "hovel, and yell at me. Tsk tsk. No manners I see" he turned away from her shaking his finger and walked towards the room's balcony that peered out over Metropolis and smiled a wide mischievous grin. "And here I was thinking you'd want to know what happened to your friend" he giggled lightly to himself waiting for the girl's response.

"What...what did you do?" she said cautiously as she walked quietly to her coat stand. She began to slowly lift an umbrella from one of the hooks when the mischievous warlock spoke.

"Dearie you won't be needing that" and with a snap of his fingers, the h/c girl was standing in front of her bedroom mirror peering at the reflection of Lois Lane.
"You see love," he said now standing behind her, "she's right here." He took his long crooked finger and pointed to her reflection, then herself and smiled. Lois' reflection looked as if she had been crying, desperate to get out of a cage. "I merged her into your self-consciousness. You and her are one hehe isn't that FUN!" he said as he fell into a laughing fit. Anger boiled inside you. That man stole your friend from you and trapped her inside your mind. 'What kind of sick joke was this!?' You thought. 'What kind of sick man would do such a thing?!' Soon you lost all reason, grabbed the closest thing to you and charged at him. But as you turned you noticed that the maniacal man was gone and a friend was standing in your doorway instead.

"Y/n...why do you have a brush?"

A/n
A chapter is finally here!!!!
And it's!.....short. Sorry. I don't know why I find it so hard to write for this story. But don't worry, more than come :)

ALSO IMPORTANT!
I added a little bit in the last chapter explaining your living situation, but because I feel bad making you re-read it, I'll add it right underneath this A/N

From the top of the building, it looked as though the sun had perfectly aligned with the global, giving it a heavenly presence.
Now this was not you're real home. Because of your work, and you finding yourself traveling often from Gotham to Metropolis, you bought yourself a little apartment in Metropolis. You came from a wealthy family (explains closeness with Bruce) and were a very welled paired/famous reporter. You worked for the Gotham Gazette, but was often called to Metropolis, Central City, Star City, and anywhere that sported 'super' activity.
For the last few weeks you've been staying at your home in Metropolis. This was your 'vacation from the crazy if Gotham. You won't lie though. You love that craziness, but a vacation from it is good every now and again.

All done!!!
Who do you think visited you?