Chapter 11: SMILE

"What do you want from me" y/n said a hint of fear and anger in her eyes.

"Whhaaaat? Why do I have to need anything" Maxolo exaggerated as he stalked around her room. "I don't want anything dearie just....seeing how you're feeling" he approached her and lifted up her chin with his index finger. His golden yellow eyes searched her e/c ones. But he wasn't searching for her, but for Lois.

"Why'd you do this to me" she said keeping her gaze on his.

"Well why not?" He replied with an evil grin his hand moving from her chin to the side of her face. "Listen princess, those earthly 'heroes' you have wondering around they..." His eyes narrowed, while he brought his hand down to her neck not squeezing it, but lighting holding it. "They need to learn a lesson. I come down to earth around let's say every 200 years or so okay and every time I do I have...well I have fUn. And those PRICKS got in my way okay!"

His action became more animated as he stalked around y/n's room his eyes wandering over every inch of the place. Y/n began to pick herself off the ground and started to move to her closet where she kept her trusty bat 'Bruce'.

"Besides you should be thanking me" he turned to her with a small smile.

"Thank you? THANK YOU?! YOU FUCKER!" y/n swung her bat at his face nearly missing him by a hair. "YOU PUT MY BEST FRIEND IN MY HEAD! MY FUCKING HEAD!" she swung again barely missing him. Maxolo stayed calm as he swiftly missed each blow.

The wizard quickly grabbed the bat from her and threw it into a corner as he pinned her to the f/c wall of her bedroom.
"I gave you a reason to spend more time with your man. Super-jerk as I recall" he smiled at his own joke.

"How'd--" he cut her off.

"I know? Hunny I can read minds. The moment your second rate reporting ass showed up I knew what was going on. Little Ms. Lane was in the way and I fixed it. The least you could do is smile"

A/n

Hey kids sorry it's been sooooo long. I have some major writing block and I'm trying to get back in the spirit.

Enjoy this new chapter, I'll try to upload more soon!

Also you may notice I make the title of each chapter something that's going to be said in the chap. I have now started bolding them to make it easier :P