l i k e y

VOTE and COMMENT guys!!! I highly appreciate it! Your feedback is important here!

Don't forget to share it to others!

JYP PRACTICE ROOM

Jimin's Point of View

She's dancing to their one of the sexiest song. Strawberry. Damn, Dahyun can all do things.

Her hips swaying to the tune and her eyes only stare on the mirror. Suddenly, she saw us on the mirror. 

"Yah~" her shocked composure faced us. 

I shook my head and came to the reality. Suddenly, it became hot in here. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Ladies!" the cheerful J-Hope exclaimed and let the chicken wings on the air. 

"What are you all doing here?" Jihyo asked and I scratched the back of my head. 

"We brought chicken wings!" J-Hope answered and the others are already receiving it. 

"Are you really allowed here?" the concern Jeongyeon asked us. 

"Our manager is on the office of JYP so we joined coming here." RM explained while the Twice nodded. 

"Come on! Lets eat your chicken wings!" The excited Nayeon stated. "I mean the one you are holding.." she explained clearly and all of us laughed. 

All of them sat on the floor to eat the chicken wings. I know that the boys are already hungry too so I sat besides Dahyun and I served her food on her plate. 

"Wah~ you really like suprises huh?" she whispered at me not letting our bandmates know what are we talking about.

I stared at her as she munched her chicken wings down. Sauce tainted her lowerlip.

"I just knew you missed me." I whispered and she coughed punching her chest a bit. I quickly took the bottled water and let her drink from it. 

"Are you okay?" I asked and she just nodded quickly. I took a tissue and let the sauce on her lowerlip wiped. Her eyes widened and took my tissue. 

I smiled as the realization hit me. She's blushing furiously. 

The conversation between Twice and BTS started without a beat. Its like we have been friends for a long time. There is no shyness can be detected. I smiled as I just stared at my Dahyun talking about her addiction to chocolates. 

Even the side comments can't stop me from staring. 

"Wah~ Jimin really like Dahyun huh." Chaeyoung exclaimed. 

"I'm totally embarrassed of him." Suga said.

"They are cute together though." Mina said.

"Your manager let you all here in. It must be your lucky day BTS!" Nayeon shouted and they all laughed.

"Your manager must be handsome and cool too!" Jihyo.

"Yah~ No one can win from me." the extra Jin stated and all the girls laughed. 

"Hey Jimin! Stop staring Dahyun too much! She's gonna melt!" V said and pointed at me.

"I just like her okay?" I said and suddenly all of them are shocked.

"I m-mean.. her skin! I like her skin a-and her smile also the eyes! And the-"

"You mean you like her." Jungkook finally said it and all of them are nodding. 

"L-lets just meet your manager!" the shy Dahyun exclaimed that made the topic changed and all of us stood up to the idea. 

But it really hit me. I really like Dahyun that much.

JYP OFFICE

As soon as we entered the JYP Office, we saw them both laughing to each other. Managers have chemistry to ey?

"Oh! They are here!" JYP exclaimed as soon as he saw us entering. We met and greet to each other.

"This is good that the both of you are getting along," our manager said and all of us are already curious. 

"Hey.. their manager is handsome too." Tzuyu whispered behind us that made the girls giggled and us smiling from them but Jin scolding them. 

Extra Jin ey?

"You two will have a collaboration together."

 The bomb has been exploded. Our shocked face is understatement. 

"Really?!" J-hope asked. They both nodded. 

"That's why you are letting us in here?" I asked. 

They nodded. 

"I already know though." Suga stated that made us looking at him.

"And you didn't tell us?" Jin asked seriously.

"Why didn't you tell me?" RM asked our manager. Our manager was about to talk when RM sighed heavily. 

"Wah~ I am the leader but I didn't know." RM said while the girls are already concern to us. 

"Calm down, RM." the soft voice of Sana can be heard at the back. RM listened but walked out the office. The other members said goodbyes to the girls quickly and followed RM. 

"We are going." I said to Dahyun and touch the tip of her longsleeves.

She pouted but smiled eventually. "I understand." she said. 

Damn, she's perfect for me.

I didn't waste any minuted and grab her hand to kiss the back of her hand quickly. 

After that, Suga and Jin are already dragging me out of the company.

With a smile on my face.