h o u s e

VOTES

AND

COMMENTS

ARE HIGHLY

APPRECIATED!

BANGTWICE HOUSE

Jimin's Point of View

"Jagiya, here!" I shouted as soon as I opened the door of our new home. All of our members followed me as we enter the house.

"Wahh~ It's big!" Jin shouted as we roamed around.

"Of course because we are 16 in a group." Suga stated the obvious.

"Roam around upstairs.. lets get your room assignments." Our manager said and looked at her.

"We are doing it BTS way?" I asked and she nodded.

"What's BTS way?" Dahyun asked besides me.

"We just choose our room without knowing who is our roommates." I explained and she nodded.

"So.. we can be roommates with the girls?" Jungkook asked and the managers laughed at him.

"Aniya.. the left wing upstairs will be the girls' side with 3 rooms while the right wing will be the boys' side with 3 rooms too." she explained and we nodded.

"I'm going upstairs!" J-Hope cheerfully said and ran upstairs with his bags on his shoulders.

"Wait up!" Jungkook shouted and followed him.

The girls also ran after them upstairs while Dahyun is full of smiles watching them playing around.

"Lets go?" I asked and she yawned but nodded at me.

"Are you tired?" I asked as we calmly walk upstairs. She nodded and let her head rest on my shoulder as I fixed her bangs on her forehead.

After we roamed around, we finally settled on the living room as our managers called us one by one. It was actually more fun with the girls since they experienced it for the first time because on their house they just tell each other to be a roommate.

At the end of the day, the roommates are:

Me, V and Jin

Jungkook and Suga

RM and J-hope

Sana, My Dahyun and Mina

Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung

Nayeon, Momo and Tzuyu

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

The sun passed by on their home as they decided to cook together since all of them are not yet that close with each other.

"Taste this.." Suga said as he lend the spoon with soup on Momo's mouth. Momo didn't hesitate to taste it. She eventually gave a thumbs up to him.