i m i s s y o u

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!

WARDROBE ROOM

Dahyun's Point of View

As soon as I opened the door on our wardrobe room, Jimin turned his hand and smiled at me cutely. His eyes are already hiding while his smile is brighter than your future.

He slowly opened his arms. My eyes widened and point my index finger at me.

"Me?" I asked and he laughed at bit and nodded eventually.

"I miss you.. I need a hug." he said and I smiled slowly.

Walking slowly and trying to bite my lips to stop my self smiling at him widely.

Jimin didn't even wait me and grabbed my shoulders as he pushed my back to his body.

I encircled my arms around his waist while his hands are already caressing my back.

Warm.. warmer than our thick clothes. Comfortable and.. sweet.

"Don't ever ignore me again." he whispered on my ear.

My cheeks tainted crimson red as I can already feel his breath fuming my ear while his lips are already touching the tip of my ear.

I smiled and tightened my grip to his waist.

"Mianae." I whispered and covered my face to his chest.

Silence enveloped our ears as we unconsciously swayed our body back and forth. I closed my eyes as I can feel my body is already being energize by his body.

He's my ball of sunshine. He can sucked all the tiredness and longings that I have in my body.

"Can we talk about now?" he asked as he keep on rubbing my back.

I opened my eyes as I turned my head to his. He is too tall to me even though his bandmates teased him for being small.

He is perfect to me. He looked at me and our eyes met.

"About what?" I asked curiously.

"Our kiss." he said without a bit. My forehead creased and I raised my hand to punch his chest lightly.

"Yah!" I shouted and pouted.

He smiled. "Wae? It's normal.. we are adults here!" he fired and combed my hair softly.

"It's embarrassing!" I said and hide my face to his chest.

"Aniya!"

"Why do you want to talk about it?"

"Why not? I think.. those who kiss like that.. are dating." he said carefully and I quickly looked at him.

"Do you like me?" I asked quickly and blinked cutely at him.

He broke the hug and touch his chest like he is being attacked.

"Yah! Dahyunie.. you know that I like you so much that's why you are using my weakness huh!" he shouted and I blushed as soon as I realized how embarrassing it is.

He coughed. "What about you?"

"Wae?"

"Do you like me?" he asked and looked at me seriously.

I nodded and tiptoed to kiss his cheeks. His eyes widened on my sudden surprise.

"Are we dating, mochi?" I asked cutely while blinking beautiful on his way.

"Araso. Araso. Stop doing that.. I might kiss you again." he said and came back to hug me again.

"I need to go for now though." he said and pouted.

"I will miss you again though."

"Aniya.. I will miss you more, my dubu."