k i s s

VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED! DON'T BE A SILENT READER AND LETS BE FRIENDS!

THE FACT MUSIC AWARDS

Jimin's Point of View

My eyes finally closed as soon as the spotlight was turned off.

Army are still shouting and waving the lightstick while my breathe is rapidly doing its circulation while my chest continuously go up and down.

Our microphones are turned off while our sweats rolled down from our forehead to our temple and chest.

We waved to the fans who are still here and walked down the stage.

Some of the staffs lend us bottled water and some cloth to swipe our sweats.

"Wahh~ I need some massage after this!" Jin shouted as he massage his shoulders and let his eyes close for a bit.

"Hyung, I'm coming with you later." Jungkook said and drank the water from the bottle.

As soon as we came from our backstage room, we dived right away from any chairs we can see and let our body rest.

Being an idol is not easy. It takes skills and passion to burn all the time to reach this stage. Our dreams.

I need to energize.

"Hyung RM, I'm just gonna visit Dahyun for a sec," I said and pat his shoulder.

His forehead knotted.

"I thought they are gonna perform after us?" he asked and drank the water.

"EXO first then them. But they are already at the backstage." I said.

"Araso." he said and nodded.

"I'm just gonna say goodluck to them." I added as I walked from the main backstage and I already saw them as they wear the same outfit for this day.

"Noona, where is Dahyun?" I asked as I saw no trace of the cute dubu walking and preparing.

"Oh! Jimin!" Nayeon said as soon as she saw me the other girls turned their heads too.

"She's still on our room.. she forgot to put her clips." she said and I nodded.

"I'll just see her." I explained and they all smiled at me.

My cheeks blushed a bit but I came back to the rooms of idols and saw the sign of TWICE.

I knocked twice but no one answered.

I decided to open it and let myself in while looking around if someone filming for backstage access.

"Dubu?" I said and saw her sat on while her eyes are closed.

Maybe she's concentrating something on her mind.

"Yah!" she shouted but her eyes are still closed

I jumped shockingly.

"You need to chill, Dahyun!" she shouted again like talking to herself.

I poked her shoulder and she jumped and screamed in surprise.

Her little eyes became bigger.. shockingly.

"Jimin! What are you doing here?" she asked right away and I chuckled.

"Wah~ Dahyunie.. you already forgot about me?" I asked and I touched my chest like I am hurt.

"Aniya! I'm just.. surprise you are here." she explained and stood up to face me.

"I just want to say goodluck on your performance." I shyly stated while my cheeks are already burning.

I just realized that I came here just to say goodluck to her.

What a lame me.

"Kamsamida. T-thats it?" she asked and bit her lower lip.

Oh no, my dubu. Don't ever bite thosw beautiful lips. I might can't help myself on this agony.

"A-and that.. just.. FIGHTING DAHYUNIE!" I shouted while my ears are already crimson red.

"Ohh.." she said and nodded slowly while her eyes are already curious what's going on from me.

Damn. I closed my eyes and sighed heavily.

"Jimin? Are you okay?" she asked softly.

Damn myself. I'm not okay around you.

My composure became serious. I quickly opened my eyes.

Her eyes widened when I suddenly grabbed her arms and let myself closer to her body.

I didn't waste any time and I crooked my head to taste her lips.

I didn't move but just letting my lips touched the softness of her lips.

I slowly move my head to the other side and deepened my kiss. She moved copying my action.

After hitting the sweetness of her lips, I moved my head ending the kiss.

She's looking at me with surprise eyes.

I smirked. She blinked.

"I'm here to give you a goodluck kiss, my dubu." I said huskily and she moved.

Her hand are already covering her mouth. I bit my bottom lip.

She ran and exited the room without a beat.

I expected that but her lips are already imprinted in my lips. Damn! Dubu's lips are sweet.

Its addicting.

"Dubu!!" I shouted but she already left. I shook my head and let myself out of the room.

Walking like an idiot but im happy.

Happy is understatement though. My smile on my face is not erased as soon as I sat on our table.

"Hey, why are you late coming? Twice are already performing." J-Hope said and poked me but I'm already smiling watching my dubu.

"Yah! Why are you smiling like an idiot?" V asked and they looked at me.

"He's crazy." Suga commented.

"Aniya, he's making an aegyo." Jin suggested.

"Wah~ Dahyun is glowing.." Jungkook commented and my smile turned upside down while my head turned quickly to him.

"Yah!" I shouted and punched his shoulder lightly while glaring at him.

"Aniya! I just complimented her! She's stunning!" he said.

"Daebak! You are right! She's like glowing!" V added too.

I'm still glaring at them.

"I think she's blushing furiously." Suga explained while his arms are crossed on his chest.

"You look a grandpa." Jin said and we looked on the posture of Suga and laughed.

"I think.. someone made that.. to her." RM predicted.

"Someone.." J-Hope stated and their eyes are already at me.

I sat straightly and focused on watching the Twice sang fancy beautifully.

"What's happening?" Jungkook as innocently.

"You don't need to know. You're our innocent maknae." J-Hope explained while patting his head.

Jungkook's forehead knotted while V is laughing at his innocence.

BTS are still the craziest. But I'm crazy for Dahyun.

That kiss made me realized that I'm falling for her.