s e x y l o v e

votes

and

comments

are highly appreciated! #Wattys2019

BANGTWICE YOUTUBE:

Dahyun & Jimin - "Sexy Love" M/V

2.5 Million Views - 300K Likes - 36K Dislikes

BangTwice TV "Sexy Love" 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~" Dahyun exclaimed as soon as she saw the camera in front of her. She waved and pouted on the camera while the staffs are busy preparing their studio for the music video of "Sexy Love". 

"Now.. we are at the set of Sexy Love.. we are still waiting for the director's cue." she explained as her eyes roamed around while her hands hold on to the blanket around her. 

Little did she know.. Jimin is already walking behind her. Jimin was showed on the camera at the same time Dahyun turned her face.

"Omo! Yah!" Dahyun exclaimed as her hand already punching Jimin lightly. She was shocked on Jimin's face that close to her face. 

Jimin chuckled and hold Dahyun's hand to stop her. "Wae?" he asked but Dahyun pouted. The whole sweetness caught at the camera. 

"You greet the onces and armys." she said. 

"Ohh.." he murmured while his arms are already around Dahyun's waist.

"Are you still cold?" he asked first and Dahyun shook her head. Jimin turned his face and smile to the camera.

"Bonjour!!" he exclaimed happily imitating Dahyun's voice and face. 

As soon as Dahyun heard him, she smacked his head repeatedly.

"Yah!!! Park Jimin!!" she screamed while her cheeks are already crimson red and Jimin is just laughing at her. 

"Armys! Onces! Did you already watch Dahyun speaking english fluently?? You must watch h-" Jimin didn't finished his sentence because Dahyun is already screaming while she covered his mouth to stop Jimin.

"Jimin! Dahyun! You can already go to your positions so we can already adjust the camera." The director called them and they immediately obeyed. 

Jimin is still laughing and Dahyun is still pouting while they let their body on the floor. They laid down to the green floor. In the Music Video it is actually blood. 

Jimin's chest moved up and down rapidly as he can't stop laughing as he remembered and keep on teasing Dahyun while Dahyun's head is on Jimin's chest and her hand keep on smacking Jimin's tummy lightly. 

"Araso. Araso. I'll stop." Jimin said as he saw Dahyun's glared at him. Jimin's arm encircled on Dahyun's body. 

After all.. it's sexy love. Time passed by.

Jimin saw Dahyun's eyes closed and she shivered a little. Jimin quickly rubbed his hand to Dahyun's shoulder to keep her warm. 

Dahyun is wearing a cute dress with just a spaghetti straps while Jimin is wearing coat and tie for their MV. 

Jimin looked for their noona. "Noona.." he said lightly as he didn't want to Dahyun to be disturbed on her sleep. 

Their noona looked at them. "Can I borrow a blanket?" Jimin asked while their Noona looked at Dahyun.

"She's sleeping?" she asked and Jimin nodded. Their noona quickly got a blanket she gave it to Jimin. 

Jimin immediately put the blanket on Dahyun's body while his arm pushed Dahyun's body to his. Just a body heat. 

Jimin can't help himself to stared on Dahyun's face while his index finger is already tracing Dahyun's cheeks and fixed Dahyun's bangs out to her forehead. 

"Okay.. ready!" The director shouted for all of them to prepare. 

"Omo.. she's sleeping.." Jimin said and the staff looked at them.

"Aww.. you two looked so cute." 

"Can we take some photos?"

"Sure.. just send it to me too." Jimin said and they all laughed. 

The staff took a photos of them while Jimin keep on doing different posed while Dahyun just keep on sleeping soundly on her boyfriend's arms. 

After that, Dahyun finally woke up and the shooting for the music video continued successfully. 

The couple keep on slaying every scenes that they make. Their bodies are like connected to each other. 

BangTwice House

Dahyun and Jimin entered the house. The other members are already greeting them and asking them how their day went on. 

"Bonjour! Dahyun!" Jungkook shouted and the other members laughed.

"Yahh!! Park Jimin! You are so dead!" Dahyun shouted while Jimin is already running upstairs. 

"The whole members watched it yesterday.." Jihyo explained.

"It's okay, Dahyunie.." Tzuyu said and pouted.

"You chill, dubu." Sana said while the other members tapped her shoulders while laughing. 

Dahyun's nose flared and ran upstairs and saw Jimin silently laughing on the floor. 

"Yah!!" Dahyun shouted and tried to punch Jimin. But Jimin already caught her hands.

"Forgive me.. my greatest love.. my sexy love. Please forgive me my dubu!" Jimin shouted and quickly embraced Dahyun.

"You are so lucky that I love you.." Dahyun murmured while still glaring at her boyfriend. 

"But anyway.. someone's birthday is close." Dahyun said as Jimin's forehead creased.

"Who?" he asked and Dahyun smiled evilly. 

WHO DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A BIRTHDAY CHAPTER? LET ME KNOW BY COMMENTING HERE!