d a t i n g

Comment what you think guys about every chapter! 

Vote too if you like the chapter!

KPOP News!

Dahyun of Twice became touchy on one of her fans in a fansign event! The two became affectionate and it was seen that Dahyun left the stage for a while which became a speculation that Dahyun followed the fan. Is this two are couple?

See photos:

Comments:

"WAHH!!!"

"Dahyun is really kind to all fans!"

"Duh! Ofcourse its a fansign event! This news wants so much attention."

"This is annoying!"

"Jimin left the group chat."

"What about Jimin?!"

"Sana left the group chat."

"DahMin pa rin!"

"Cute Dahyunie! I totally disagree on this. TWICE are the kindest girl group that's why!"

Jimin's Point of View

Days and weeks passed by quickly while all of our bandmates already knew that Dahyun and I are already dating. 

But the problem is.. we are still not doing the proper dating because of too much schedules and busy on the career. 

And after a month, we did one thing on our day off.. which is to date. Yes! Finally!

We just went to the Incheon to watch the sunrise. The cold weather didn't penetrate in our body because of our thick clothes and the body warm that radiates each other.

"Wah~ Kyeopta!" she shouted as soon as she saw the tip of the sun rising above that brings different color combined the sky. 

My hands tightened on her waist while she still point the sun. I chuckled when her eyes are not showing because of too much light from the sun. I quickly protect her eyes with my hand. 

She smiled and looked at me. "Mochi.." she babytalked and my hear pounded harder and faster than before.

"Wah~ Dahyunie.. stop that! I'll get a heart attack!" I shouted lightly but with a smirk on my face.

Her eyes roamed around and quickly turned her face to me. 

"Honey, there is camera that taking us." Dahyun whispered on ear.

"Huh? What? Where?" I asked and Dahyun faced the camera and cameraman that was not close to us. Hiding on a big tree.

I followed Dahyun's vision and saw the camera man.

"Should we pretend that we didn't see him?" Dahyun asked and looked at him.

I stared at her and smirked. "Jagiya, lets enjoy the view." I said and let her head on my shoulder.

KPOP News

[EXCLUSIVE] Dispatch revealed BTS' Jimin and TWICE Dahyun are dating. They are seen watching the sun in Incheon. The couple are lovey dovey to each other. 

Bonus: Dahyun stared the camera and smiled sweetly. 

Is this the confirmation? Still waiting for the statement of the both company.

Comments:

"Oh My Freaking!"

"BangTwice was born!

"They are lucky to each other."

"Dispatch did it again!"

"I'm laughing off that picture where Dahyun is staring the camera. Did the camera man pissed on his pants when Dahyun saw the camera! HAHAHAHA!"

"DahMin is real!!!"

"DahMin was born!"

"MY SHIP IS SAILING!!!"

"Sana left the group chat."

"Momo is disappointed!"

"V and Jungkook left the group chat."

"I knew it! DahMin are really dating!"

"WAHH!!! My dream became reality! BangTwice FTW!"

"I'm disappointed to Jimin. Time to cancel."

"Cancelledt"

KPOP NEWS!

[BREAKING NEWS] Big Hit and JYP Entertainment company already posted a statement about the DahMin Couple Scandal. It is said that Dahyun of Twice and Jimin of BTS wrote the specific statement.

This letter is to confirm the dating issue about me and Dahyun.  We are dating as of the moment. We would like to take this moment to encourage every idols to don't be afraid to show your love to your boyfriend or girlfriend. Every one of us needs to be happy. Also, to the fans, we would like to encourage you to support your idols on what he or she wants. That's how you make your idols be happy. 

My girlfriend and I are dating and that's it. I hope you understand that she makes me happy and we hope that no matter what.. please respect our privacy or our personal life. 

I hope Onces and Armys understand that we are humans too that can give love to someone. To the Armys and Onces that are disappointed to the news.. I hope you are all happy. 

- Jimin and Dahyun

COMMENTS:

Damn. I'm crying while reading this! This statement broke the fanwars!

ONCES and ARMYS are one now!

Jimin and Dahyun are good example of kind and lovable humans! How can you hate this two?!

DahMin are doing it right!!

First time in the history that the idols wrote about dating scandal!

I'M SUPPORTING DAHYUN AND JIMIN IN THEIR JOURNEY TOGETHER. WHO'S WITH ME?! 

I'M TOTALLY MOVED ON THEIR WORDS!

BANGTWICE IS COMING!!

THAT LINE "My girlfriend and I.." I JUST DIED THERE!

I hope other fans understand their idols!

DahMin changed the tradition in KPOP Idols! 

And I thought they are just friends?! Well..

Don't mind the haters and bashers, Dahmin!!!