The Subject

"Sir are you sure we should be playing God once again?What if it turns out like Sephiroth and tires to end the world like-like he did?"

"We won't allow that to happen...And don't call him an It.He doesn't appreciate that.Also Sephiroth came to his senses anyway,so stop your blubbering and make him feel comfortable and once again,watch what you say or you'll die."The younger of the two yelps at the word die.In fact he was so scared that he stumbled into the room,where the other had sat quietly...
"Uhh...subject zero,how are-are you today?"

"....."

"Not ready to ta-talk yet?"

"Stutter."The subject mumbles loud enough for the other male to hear,he in turns jumps a tab bit then asked what he meant.
"You...Stutter...Why?"

"Oh-i-uhh I'm nervous.I've never been good with ot-others,does it bother you?"The subject shakes his head then turns to face the others.
"Who are you?"The subject demands with better speech than before.
"I-I'm Letif,did you name yourself yet?"

"Name?"His monotone voice picks up the trait of curiosity,causing Letif to relax at the curious male.
"Yeah like I said I'm Letif Sif!My mother named me after her grandfather of Hilton village."

".....What are you..Letif?"

"I'm an Elf."The subject mumbles the word 'Elf' as if testing it out for himself.Without notice,the subject reaches over to touch Letif's ears.His frost like fingers merely grazed the point when Letif squeaks in surprise and shivers.
"My gods!You're freezing,here!"Letif drapes his lab coat onto the smaller male and rubbed his shoulders in attempts to warm him.
"Why do you care?No one else seems to."

"Well you're still a human in some sort,you'll get cold and could get sick...I think?"

"But-"His words were stopped when the door slams open and five soldiers waltzes in smugly at that.One leers at Letif then at the subject.
"So!This is the one?It looks normal."

"Yeah,it does."They both remark in attempts to belittle the Hybrid.Letif tied his hardest to warn the two in front but the other three pitched in...What happened next made poor Letif scream in terror.All five soldiers were killed simultaneously.All their necks were now broken.
"....I do not like being called it...I-I'm..."

"You'll be M/n,if that's okay with you?"

"M/n...M/n...I like that name."M/n smiled just a bit before looking back at the bodies that littered the floor.
However,they didn't notice a spectator hiding by the door;Sephiroth.He had no idea on how to deal with his newfound knowledge of the male named M/n and took to the only place he could.