Mother?

|Cloud pov|
Yesterday was strange. He mentioned having a mother. Was it Jupiter? I mean that's the only woman I've ever seen Rufus in a relationship with...Let me explain, Jupiter was the love of his life but after the whole things with Sephiroth and the other three. She suddenly vanished from SHINRA and our home...No one knows why but Letif however, we're not even sure if he knows what happened to her but he did mention the argument between Jupiter and the head scientist about M/n, the same day she vanished.

Anyhow, M/n has adjusted to Midgar better than last month and even made some friends along the way.
"Cloud, don't forget to put the weapons away."

"Hmm, why?"Tifa glares at me with Yazoo. They both shake there heads and told me that Riku, Yozura, and Noctis were coming to see M/n for a bit(The friends I mentioned....I didn't know their names).
"Good afternoon Cloud-san."

"Just Cloud is fine...Riku, right?"The male with sliver hair nods then walks into the house with the ever so quiet Yozura while Noctis stumbled through the doorway after the two.
"Sorry about that, I just woke up like twenty minutes ago."

"....Now I see why they said to put the weapons away."He gave me an odd look but heads in so I could close the door. But I wasn't expecting a scream next, I nearly jumped out of my skin and ran to the living room and I kid you not, I just witnessed the most hilarious scenes known to man.

Earlier, Genesis taught M/n a few tricks aka the disembodied head trick.
"Fuck, I nearly had a heart attack..."

"My heart Is in my pants at this point.."

"I'm all the way up now...Why is your head on a cookie plate with a lid over it?!"Noctis asked still clutching his chest alongside Riku but Yozura just laid on the floor while everyone laughed at the three.
"I thought it would be funny."

"For you and everyone else but for us, I'm sure Riku pissed his pants, I might have something else going on and I think you killed Yozura."
After they calmed down, Yazoo brought out another cookie tray, with actual cookies this time. The four joked around while watching TV but it soon turned to teasing when Noctis appeared on tv.
"It's quite nice that you decided to hang with us commoners today~"

"Ugh, not this again!"

✿✿✿

Some time went by and It was time for the three to leave. They said their goodbyes then headed for the door with Zack walking behind them.

|Zack pov|
I told the three to be safe on their way home while opening the door but instead of them walking out they stop with a perplexed expression.
"Uhh, are you guys expecting anyone else tonight?"

"Hmm no?"I finally peaked around the door to see a very beautiful woman with shoulder-length white hair and gold eyes.
"Where is my son?"

"Huh?"

"MY SON!"She pushed past me and waltz's right in.Letif ran in after her with an apologetic look accompanied by panic!
"M/n!"

"M-Mother!!"I ran into the living room to see the woman hugging M/n tightly and crying his eyes out.
"Uhhh did I miss something?"

"I'm Jupiter Zara, M/n's mother. I heard from Rufus that M/n was living a normal life so I came back to Midgar to see him and he looks the same as the day I left...."Rufus stood by awkwardly as he watched the two interact.
"You should go over there and speak to Jupiter."

"I...I uhh...Yeah, I should."He walked over to them causing Jupiter to smile widely at his presence.

✿✿✿

It was great to see M/n even more upbeat than usual. I could see that M/n looked more like Jupiter than he did Rufus.
"So you took him from the facility without knowing how to handle his power?"