Childish war!

|Kadaj pov|
There hasn't been any delivery to take care off so we all just waited around for one.M/n like always was munching on some pocky that Tifa brought home.He eats just about anything...As long as it tastes better than what he ate in the lab.So all he does is eat junk food Genesis and Rufus buys him when it's not breakfast,lunch or dinner.
"You guys have got to stop buying him so much junk to eat."

"Aw you're no fun!Allow us to spoil him."

"Genesis...We all know that if he gets extremely spoiled you'd be broke."M/n nods agreeing with me and said that I had a point but he loves food.
That sparked an argument between Genesis and I instantly.
"I say he should eat healthier!"

"It's my money I'm spending on him!So you can't control what I feed M/n!"

"Hey-"

"Don't get cocky you bastard!"Two more seconds and we would of been fighting but M/n uses his powers to separate us while pouting angrily.He scolded us both for arguing and demanded that we buy him a new box of pocky.It would seem during our mini disagreement,we slammed our hands down on his box(completely destroying the pocky inside).
"Oh!We're sorry!"

✿✿✿

An aura of warmth and happiness radiates from M/n as he ate from his new box of pocky.
"I can't believe that girl gave up the limited addition cherry blossom pocky to M/n."

"Yea,neither can i,her reason was because he is and I quote 'the cutest boy she's ever seen in her life.'then bought it from him with her money."Genesis muses over the situation but I wanted to prove a point while we're still out and bought him something a bit on the healthy side.

|Genesis pov|
We stopped by the park for a bit just to get out of the house and M/n had just finished off his pocky when we got here.
"How did it taste?"

"Good,Daj what is that?"M/n asked soon after and basically drapes his small body on Kadaj.The silvernette smirks at me and proceeded to show M/n what he brought.

The silvernette smirks at me and proceeded to show M/n what he brought

"I got us some Fruit sandwiches!They're healthy and sweet."

"So it must be lunch time,right?"Kadaj nods happily and hands us one pack each.M/n,as usual happily opens the pack and eats right away.
"Mmh,I like it a lot."

"See!Healthy food is great too!"M/n nods happily and continues to munch on the fruity sandwich,it wasn't bad but.....I'm not one for Strawberries...But it made M/n happy so I just went along with it.My attention was quickly stolen by the glare of something.
"Oi,oi!Excuse me miss!"I yelled when a young lady walked by with a cart.
"Oh!Hello there would you like to buy some cup cheese cakes?"I walked over and fished out my wallet from my back pocket and looked at what she had,I smirked and bought a few.
"M/n look!"

"I remember that you were watching My neighbor totoro last night,also its cheese cake!"His Mako green eyes lit up with more joy as he politely took one of the cakes and said thank you

I handed Kadaj one but he glares at me.Before M/n could eat the spoonful he had,Kadaj blocked his mouth.
"Are you serious?We just ate something relatively healthy!You're being childish Genesis!"

"Says the short silvernette with an anger issue."

"Oh you're one to talk!I saw you literally fight Zack over a piece of candy!"

|M/n pov|
I sighed as they yelled back and forth trying to make a point on whether or should eat healthy or eat whatever I want.They also gained a lot of attention from people around us and i sorta felt embarrassed by them,so i got up announced that I was going to walk away but they didn't seem to notice.
I swear those two argue way too much...It remained me of when my mother would argue with the scientist of SHINRA...I wounder where she is..what she's like...or even her name.
I just know that my hair is white because of her and that she carried me for nine months before they forced me to age into adulthood...After that one incident,I never saw her again.
I walked around aimlessly until I bumped into someone's back.
"Oh Vincent,hello what bring you too the park?"

"Just passing the time and you?"I told him everything that happened before I popped up here.He shakes his head guides me back to the two males who were now calling my name in panic.Vincent clears his throat to which they quickly turned around.
"M/n!Why do you keep wondering off?"

"You had us worried."Vincent punched both males on the back of the head and lectured them about arguing in public and being childish.
They apologized soon after(looking like kicked puppies).
"I understand you both worry about his well being when it comes to food but...Aren't you lot super humans in the first place?Which means you all don't have to worry about what you eat on the daily.Kadaj allow M/n to eat what he wants,you have to remember he hasn't been exposed to the food we eat and wants to try whatever there is to offer.Genesis,it dosen't hurt to eat healthy foods every now and again.A damn salad wouldn't hurt.Now go home and learn to moderate your food choices."

"Thanks Vincent."He gave me a ghost like smile while petting my head.

✿✿✿

When we got home Tifa and Yazoo were already cooking lunch.
"What's for lunch?"

"Of course our little esper asked first.It's done so come in the dinning room and we'll all eat together."Yazoo's sweet,calming voice enters my ears and I quickly follow after him.

"This Afternoon,we're having pan fried rice balls with sweet potato and avocado filling with homemade teriyaki sauce and freshly made peach juice

"This Afternoon,we're having pan fried rice balls with sweet potato and avocado filling with homemade teriyaki sauce and freshly made peach juice."

"Nice presentation Yazoo."Sephiroth said grabbing a fried rice ball and eating it.
"Why thank you!Annyywaay,how was the park?"

"It was fun until they started to argue  and I wandered off and Vincent found me then scolded those two for fifteen minutes."Everyone glared at Kadaj and Genesis,even Loz and he doesn't do that often.
"You two are idiots."Both Sephiroth and Yazoo snapped lightly.The two were scolded a bit more and meantioned that they need to get along if they're going to take me anywhere.
"Hold on,M/n...Why you leave when people argue?"

"It's because everytime an argument would break out in the lab,I was lead away but my mother or assistant."

"Mother?"

A/n-Who's your favorite character in the entirety of Final fantasy?Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

LMH🌏