Lost and found

|Yazoo pov|
I woke up early per usual and started making breakfast for everyone.A door from up stairs opens then closed,I assumed it was Kadaj or even Cloud but it was actually M/n.He pokes his head into the kitchen and waves at me.
"Morning little esper,you hungry?"

"Yeah,how long have you been up?"

"Hmm little over an hour."He hums lightly then comes closer to watch me cook.M/n asked me many questions of thing I've seen so far.He listen to every word I said and occasionally asked other questions when he didn't understand.
"So...Rufus,who is that?"

"He's the boss of the people who created you,now he won't be too happy that they disobeyed him...Matter of fact you resemble him just a bit.Do you know who you gene donor is?"M/n tilts his head cutely,so I asked did he know who his parent could be.He pouts a bit trying to recall what he seen on a piece of paper one of the scientists had when he first woke up.
"No,It appears I can't remember."

"That's fine.You may be a powerful being but that doesn't mean you necessarily need to remember just about everything."His face light up just a bit and a small smile shapes itself beautifully.

The food was finished and since it was just us at the moment,we sat down to eat together.

"You always make simple food look so fancy.."

"Is that a compliment?If so,I like a bit of presentation when it come to food."
Right before we dug in the most obnoxious sound floods the once calm dining room...And extremely loud yawn came from non other than Zack...
"Morning Zack...Have you tried covering your mouth with you do that?It stifles the sound so you don't ruin others nice and quiet mornings."

"Oh stop being a tight ass,it's human nature to yawn."Zack said with this goofy grin on his face.
"Oh calm down zo-zo."

"Did you just call me..."

|Sephiroth pov|
I was barely out of bed when I heard the unusual angry yell of Yazoo.Seconds later a loud bang rumbles from downstairs.
I swear Zack wants to die all over again.Let me save him before Yazoo really tires to kill Zack.
When walking downstairs I noticed the front door was cracked but pain it no mind since Tifa left earlier.
"Oi you idiots-Where's M/n?"

"He's-Where'd he go?"Yazoo asked looking around the dining room for our little Esper.Zack also looked perplexed then meantioned that M/n was sitting at the table eating peacefully but his plate is empty...
"The door!"We all ran to the front door to see that his shoes are missing.
"Quick,wake then others."

"This is your damn falt."Yazoo angrily mumble at Zack as he ran by.I scold Zack for possibly teasing Yazoo.
"Aw it was just a nickname!"

"He's not too fond of nicknames since his name is short and simple."Soon the other came rushing down the stairs fully dressed.
"Alrighty,Kadaj and Genesis I need you to search near the park.Loz and Angeal,the candy shop.Zack and Cloud,the train station,last Yazoo and myself will check near Shinra's lab.Let's hurry because Tifa said Rufus is coming back today,that's why Rude and Reno aren't here!I'll even call Vincent if I have too."