Midgar is loud?

|Letif pov|
There was this ear raping sound buzzing through the house and I'm pretty sure everyone heard it!I bolted out of my room to see everyone covering their ears.
"It has to be coming from M/n!"We all take off to the last room on the hall and opened it to see M/n on the floor covering his own ears.
"M/n,What's wrong?"

"Loud...Midgar is really loud."I ordered Yazoo to get my ear mufflers and placed them on M/n to muffle the sound of the loud morning we have here.We all forgot he isn't used to anything and noise as loud as Cars,power tools,etc probably sent his senses haywire soon as he woke up.
"I couldn't find them!But I grabbed a scaf."Yazoo tide it over his ears and tied a bow at the top.[like how Dororo did to Hyakkimaru!it was soooooo cute!]Soon the odd white noise like sound faded out of our ears.
"Let's get you something to eat,yeah?"

"Yeah."

|Kadaj pov|
M/n happily ate his breakfast while the others spoke.Sephiroth told us(Yazoo,Loz,Genesis and myself)to watch him.
"So M/n have you ever had breakfast food before?"

"Like this?No,no I haven't.This fluffy thing is called pancakes,right?"Genesis shoulder began to shake along with Yazoo's.
"Stop laughing you assholes and yeah they're called pancakes."I answer after scolding the two.Yazoo told me to calm down,they weren't laughing because he didn't know,it was because it's cute.M/n paid them no mind and kept eating and would occasionally ask questions about anything around us.

After he finished Tifa brought him something to change into since he came here in a white shirt and shorts.
"Do you need help?"

"No,I'm coming out."

He played with the ends of his loose turtleneck before tucking it in and fixing his belt

"Well at least he can dress himself."

"No fun~"I glared at Sephiroth before I realized it.His face was priceless just for that moment before smirking at me.Tifa suggested that we show our newest member around since she knew that Rufus was out of the town on a business trip.
"Let's hope you're right about this Tifa because I still think we should tell him."I fumed a bit due to this secret of M/n.If we tell him now,Shinra would be shut down immediately even though he's the owner.Rufus made it clear not to make any other subject.
"Kadaj,not yet.We understand how you feel about this and I want to do the same but it's best that our boss doesn't know yet."Reno said ruffling M/n's hair.

|Genesis pov|
M/n took to the city exceptionally well if I do say so myself.After a few hours he uncovered his ears now that he was used to the noise around us all.
"So,M/n what was that sound you made this morning?"

"...Not sure,there is a large quantity of my own power I have yet to use.Being in Shinra,they...They...Sorry it slipped my mind."

"Ah!No worries at all,just take your time."M/n nods then remarks that I was very kind.
You say that now...Just wait until you see the real me.
"Genesis-Sama,are you alright?"