Found: Part Seven

It had almost been a month since anyone had seen y/n. Everyone was surprised when Bucky returned without her. He said he wasn't even able to find her.

No one had been able to find her since. Natasha tried to convince both men that y/n would return when she was ready, but both men were obviously stubborn.

Y/n returned two months later. Thankfully, she still looked to be  healthy. Bucky was the first to see her. She looked to him and tried to smile.

"Hello James."

He blushed and nodded in return. He wanted to ask where she'd been, and if she was okay. He figured she just needed time to get adjusted to being back home.

He watched as she went to one of the couches and lied down. She closed her eyes, and Bucky walked over to her. He put one of the blankets on her and tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

"I'll be around if you want to talk doll. I've missed you so much."

With that he left, and he found everyone else to tell them y/n had returned. They all decided to make a big dinner to celebrate her return. She woke up to see no one else in the living room. She walked around to see Clint picking up arrows.

"Ah there you are. You've been the talk of the town for three months." Clint smiled putting all the arrows on a table. He walked over to her and gave her a hug.

She kindly returned the hug before pulling away. "I... I've missed you all."

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"My family owned a beach house when I was little. It was hidden so no one was living there. You know... I thought going away would help me think, but I didn't. I mainly sat on the beach and learned more about some of my powers. "

"Well y/n that's fine. Sometimes you just need to get away. Now that you're back, do you want to talk about anything?"

She looked down then back at Clint whom she and other Avengers considered a father figure. "Umm... I think I'd like that. Can we just go to one of the less used living rooms?"

Clint nodded, and they both walked to one of the living rooms. They both sat down on a couch.

"I can't imagine what it's like to get all your memories back in one sitting." He spoke first while y/n looked at her hands.

"It wouldn't be so bad if things weren't so odd." She looked to him and sighed. "Isn't funny how history finds a way to repeat itself even in your own life?"

"I guess so. Care to tell me this history that seems to repeat itself?"

She began to tell him her story. How she loved both the men in her life in their own ways. She told him about everything she could. Then she told him about everything that had currently happened.

"I just... I don't know what to do Clint. I... I probably don't deserve either of them." She wiped a tear away and sulked.

"Don't say that y/n. Trust me they don't love you any less than they did. They probably love you even more, and you had no idea."

"Clint, how do I know who to choose? What if I choose one and wish I was with the other? Plus... I don't want to hurt either of them."

Clint took her hand to try and comfort her. "Y/n, I think if you think about one while you're with the other, that means you probably shouldn't be with the one you're with. No one wants to be in a one sided relationship. So, based on what you've said, I think you should be with Bucky. It's ultimately your choice though. Just know that no matter what happens, you can always talk to me."