Washroom Haze (Taehyung) - Injury

The day had passed painfully slow. They'd woken up early to get their hair and makeup done, then proceeded to do two interviews and a radio show. To say the boys were tired would be an understatement. Luckily, this was their last interview and their only schedule tomorrow was dance practice. That being said, this interview was on a very popular show, so they had to do well. It was known to be a fairly active show and the boys were scattered across their dressing room warming up. 

    Taehyung and Jimin were giggling about who could touch their toes farther in one corner. Jungkook had taken to eating at the table while fake stretching must to Jin's distaste who was scolding the boy from his position on the floor. Hoseok and Yoongi had one earbud each and were trying to work through some dynamic exercises without them falling out. The only person missing was Namjoon. 

    That was, evidently, due to the fact that the whole staff car was late. All except one of their managers and all of the makeup artists and stylists had somehow managed to get stuck in traffic. Namjoon and the one manager who had been with BTS in the car were hurriedly talking in hushed tones off to the side. They needed the staff to actually get ready for the show and the producers seemed to be getting annoyed. 

    In the corner, relatively oblivious to the stress hanging in the room, Jimin won the stretching competition with Taehyung. He always won, but Taehyung still found it fun to try and beat his hyung. It was about that time when Taehyung's bladder decided that it wanted to be emptied and it wanted that now. Taehyung sighed. He hated how one second he wouldn't have to go to the washroom and the next he would be dying. 

    "Sorry, Chim. I'll be right back." He shot his victorious friend a smile before going off to find a manager. Taehyung probably should have gone to the washroom before the group even left for the interview like the other members, but he couldn't take it back now, so he sucked it up and made his way to the corner in which Namjoon was explaining something to the manager.
    He didn't want to interrupt, so he waited for a pause in the conversation before clearing his throat and saying, "I need to go to the washroom."

    The two turned to him in shock. The manager explained softly, "Taehyung, can you hold it, please? Namjoon and I are in the middle of sorting out where the hell all of our staff are."
    Now that Taehyung looked closer, he could see just how stressed out the two looked. The manager looked as if he was gaining grey hair from this exchange alone. Either way, Taehyung couldn't exactly hold it and he told them as much. 

    The manager sighed, "Okay. You're gonna have to go alone though. I really have to sort this out." The second youngest nodded his head quickly at this. Normally, one of the managers would walk them to the bathroom to make sure they got there without any mishaps, but Taehyung was fine with going alone if it meant he got to go. 

    He felt kind of bad for stressing the two out more, but asked where the washroom was anyway. 

    "If you go left out of the dressing room and then turn right, it should be the third door on the left," the manager explained, "Also, I'm going to go drive out quickly to see if I can retrieve one makeup artist and your guys' clothes so we can at least start this damn interview." Namjoon nodded and waved bye to the manager as he left to their car outside. Taehyung ran off to the bathroom which he actually found without mishaps. 

    It wasn't as luxurious as Taehyung was used to, but he wasn't one to complain. Everything went very smoothly up until Taehyung tripped on a roll of toilet paper and caught is arm of the sharp side of the counter holding the sink. As if that wasn't all, his knee hit the ground and absorbed a large amount of the impact before his chin came crashing down, squishing his tongue in between two sets of teeth that clamped down. He stayed laying on the floor for a second after it happened before he registered the pain.