Once in a Flu Moon (Jimin) - Sick

Jimin was fine when he went to bed. Honestly. Maybe he was a bit tired, but so were all of the members. So, no, Jimin was in no way sick when he fell asleep that evening. That was, however, not the case when he woke up in the middle of the night. 

Before he had even opened his eyes, he registered how much his stomach was hurting. That was not normal. Sure, Jimin had his fair share of muscle aches and pains, but nothing quite like this. It felt as if something was swimming inside his organs. Not pleasant at all. 

Some important information to know about Jimin was that he is exceptionally good at not getting sick. He has always been very proud of his immune system. That is to say that Jimin hadn't thrown up since he was maybe five years old. He definitely didn't remember what it was like to throw up. 

That was why when the high pitched moan and the heat creeping up his throat made their appearance, he didn't notice what was about to happen. He did manage to wake his roommate, Hoseok, though. 

"Jimin?" A groggy whisper came from the bed next to his. Jimin jumped up out of his own bed, hoping the feeling would subside if gravity pulled his organs back down to where they should be. He was very wrong. 

The immense amount of moving caused his stomach to flip. Before Jimin even registered what was happening, there was liquid aiming to make its way up his throat. He threw up all over the floor beside his bed. Hoseok had also woken right up at the sound of heaving, but he was too late. 

Jimin took one look at what just happened, confused and extremely stressed (could he even breathe right now? Why was there liquid coming up his throat?) and his eyes rolled back in his head. He had barely hit the ground when he groggily came to, the lights flicked on and Hoseok's face above him. 

"Jimin? Hey, are you okay? Chim?" Hoseok sounded panicked. Jimin could only make a high pitched groaning sound in reply, feeling his stomach flip yet again. He was so scared that he barely even registered what was happening. He was only throwing up which was normal, but in his brain, he was dying. Hoseok watched in concern as Jimin's breathing went funny. 

"Chim? What happened?" Hoseok felt his forehead, "Shit, you feel hot."

Just then, Jimin pitched forward, throwing up once again on the floor. Hoseok watched, terrified, as Jimin's face morphed into one of horror. His skin was an ashy white when Jimin's eyes rolled up and he fell limp once again. Hoseok barely caught the sick boy. 

"Oh no, no. This is not normal. I'm getting Namjoon or Jin or someone! Jimin!" Hoseok tapped the boy's cheek to wake him. The second Jimin's eyes opened, Hoseok made a run for the room next to theirs. He pounded on the door before opening it, listening to the downright pitiful sounds that Jimin was making in their shared bedroom. 

"Namjoon. Wake up, you lazy oaf! I need help!" Hoseok shook his friend until he groggily responded something that maybe sounded like the word what. 

The dancer jumped on his chance, heart pounding at the prospect of Jimin being in pain, "There's something wrong with Jimin! He keeps passing out and throwing up!" Before Hoseok had even finished speaking, Namjoon shot out of the bed. He was all too happy to be lead to room where his supposed dongsaeng in crisis was. Often, when one member was freaking out over another, there was no real crisis. Some calming down from Namjoon and some pain medication was all that was needed to diffuse the situation. This was what Namjoon expected to walk into when he entered the dancers' shared bedroom.

What he did not expect to walk into was an actual dongsaeng in crisis. Jimin was writhing around on the floor which was, by the way, covered in his vomit. Namjoon's eyes widened in horror. There really was something seriously wrong with Jimin. Seriously wrong.