Save me (Jungkook) - Hurt Pt.1

Part 1

    They all sat around the table in the primary meeting room at BigHit Entertainment. The members were chatting excitedly with each other while waiting for their manager to arrive. Jungkook, for one, was especially happy, the bunny smile never leaving his face. He was pumped about how well their most recent comeback had gone.

    "Hello, boys. Glad you're all in good health," Everyone stood to bow as the manager walked in before sitting down again, "Firstly, I would like to congratulate you on another successful comeback," All of the members clapped, "And secondly, as a little treat for doing so well, the company has bought everyone tickets to go back home for five days. And don't worry, your parents have already been informed and are clearing their schedules. I know they are very excited to see you. You will be leaving in three days. That should give you adequate time to get packed. See you boys at 8 o'clock sharp on Saturday morning. Call me if you have any questions. Once again, amazing job!" The manager smiled as he hurried off to deal with other business.

    The news barely had time to sink in for Jungkook before the other members were seemingly bouncing off of the walls in excitement.

    "I can't wait! Aren't you excited, Kookie? We haven't had a break in so long!" Jimin put a hand on Jungkook's bicep.

    Jungkook took a shaky breath, "Uh, yeah," He flashed Jimin a little smile, "So excited."
    Jungkook would have to go home. He would have to go home. He would have to go home. Seoul had become his home. He never wanted to go back to the horrid house that he had been born in. He'd done such a good job of hiding everything from the members. He never wanted them to know. He'd cried on his own. He'd struggled on his own, but now, he had to go back to where it had all started and he wasn't sure he was ready for that.

    "Kook? You okay?" Suddenly, Yoongi was hovering over him. Yoongi had always had a sixth sense for sadness and Jungkook knew that he had to act happy so they wouldn't be suspicious. It was only five days. He could go home for five days. He could do this.

    "Yeah. Just excited, hyung." He threw Yoongi a bunny smile and got up from his seat, joining the parade of excited boys as they made their way back to the dorm.

                                ——————

    It was 6 o'clock. The van was coming in two hours to drop him and Jimin off at the train station. Then, he would really be screwed. He hadn't gotten much sleep the past two nights. He was too scared for that. This was not how he wanted to spend his break. But he couldn't spoil it for the other members. He knew that they really wanted this- needed it, even. He'd never needed his family like they did. He had made his own family. A family of the six boys that he loved so dearly. But they had more important places to be off to. And Jungkook couldn't help but feel that everyone was abandoning him.

    Just then, Jin popped his head into the room, "Kookie, I made some breakfast before we all leave. You know, a last day meal because I'm gonna miss you all so much. Would you mind waking all the other boys?"

    "No of course not, Jin-hyung." Jungkook sighed. He really was going to miss them all so much. Jungkook quickly skipped around to all of the other boys' rooms with the smell of food keeping him going. He figured that this could be his last real meal for a few days. Once he had rounded everyone up, he made his way to the kitchen, finding his usual spot at the table. Namjoon ruffled Jungkook's hair on the way.

    "Ah, maknae, I'm gonna miss you."

    Jungkook giggled and smoothed down his hair. He seemed to be in a much happier mood this morning than he had been the past few days. The rest of the members joined the table and everyone began devouring the food. Not much talking went on, but you could tell that the boys were eating deliciously.