Where's my Personality (Taehyung) - Hurt

Taehyung's surroundings blearily came into focus along with the sound of the incessant knocking going on at his bedroom door, Seokjin on the other side screaming, "Wake up is now, Tae, if we wanna get to the studio on time!"

    Taehyung huffed. He was very tired; they had done interviews upon interviews for a week and it was, needless to say, exhausting. He was glad that they only seemed to have some practice scheduled for today and the filming of one dance video for Army. He could deal with that. That was easy. 

    "I'm coming. I'm coming. Give me a second," he hollered at Jin through the door. 

    "Breakfast is ready in ten, brat."

    Taehyung pulls himself up out of his bed (his comfy, comfy bed) and over to one of his closets. Yes, he had multiple closets. They're BTS. They need to wear a lot of different clothes. Anyway, Taehyung was tired. So tired, in fact, that he grabbed a black sweatshirt from his "comfy clothes closet" and some sweats to go along with it. He was sure the fans wouldn't mind if he was dressed that way for one dance practice video. He was just so drained that he needed the extra comfort and warmth. With the change of clothes, he was able to make his way out of his room, phone in hand. 

    Jimin bounced by him as he walked through the hallway. 

    "Morning, TaeTae!" God, what had given him so much energy? Taehyung felt as if he had just been run over by a truck. He needed more sleep, evidently. But lo and behold, the world did not have that in store for him today. He had to spend his full day doing something so physically taxing as dance practice. His bones ached just thinking about it. 

    The few already in the kitchen looked up at his arrival save for Jimin who was serving himself overwhelming amounts of kimchi fried rice off the stove. Jin tilted his head at Taehyung's choice of outfit, but otherwise didn't say anything. It was understandably confusing since Tae usually insisted that he wear very fashionable clothing when it came to filmed dance practices. It wasn't until Yoongi entered the kitchen that anyone dared ask: 

    "What's up Tae?" he had this slightly-worried lilt in his eye, "You sick or something?"

    Tae blinked, "No, I'm just tired." He moved to get a small helping of food for himself, not really feeling up to eating much. 

    Jungkook frowned, entering the kitchen, "Well, you can have my shoulder on the way there and maybe try to sleep a bit more."

    Taehyung offered a tired thank you before plopping down next to Jimin to eat. Next thing he knew, they were off and Jungkook was squeezing himself into the back along with Tae. He managed to get some sleep on Jungkook's shoulder, hood up and face covered, but it wasn't enough in the end. He was still tired. He left his hood up when they began to warm up in the studio; it was always cold when they first got there. A staff member rushed in, whispering hurriedly with another in the corner before turning to address the members of BTS.

    "Hey, guys," she began, "I just wanted to ask you all if you would okay with filming our special dance practice video in few minutes. We want to get it up for the fans tonight, but the editing team will need some time. Anyway, it'd be perfect if it could be filmed and ready this morning."
Namjoon confirmed that they were able to film the video after they finished warming up, but Taehyung didn't feel ready yet. He was sat in dark coloured, comfy clothes and he had in no way molded into his "bubbly Taehyung" persona this early in the morning. 

He didn't understand why he had to keep up this "bubbly Taehyung" persona all the time anyway. They were long into their career and all of the other members had been able to shed the personality set for them by the company. Taehyung just couldn't seem to shake it. Sure, he was excitable, but the amount of energy the company wanted him to have was unachievable when he was so tired. And while everyone else was making use of their newly limited warm-up time, Taehyung was worrying about how he was gonna summon the energy to even pull down the hood of his black hoodie. He had to change his behaviour for this video, but he didn't know how that was even going to happen.