heart to break; aquaria

this is my first story, inspired by her performance right before new years uwu! almost fucking cried while writing this its so cute WAIOERUDGHJSFKADWIEURGD

theme: proposal, absolute cuteness, fluff

drag status: in drag

^^^ inspired by @myneveragain heh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love you, G."

"I love you too, Y/N." she gave you a peck on the lips before the music started and you made your way to the crowd. She said to stay in the front this time so that you had the best view. She noticed that when you watched her performances you always stay at the back, so she wanted you to have the best time before the new year.

Aquaria was performing Heart to Break by Kim Petras for New Years. You and Aquaria had quite similar taste so, you picked this song for her and she was more than happy to perform it. Both of you always lip-synced to this song. You also rehearsed, and choreographed some of it with her. But she had another thing planned in the song that she didn't tell you when you were rehearsing.

Throughout the song, she made some eye contact with you especially when it was the part of the song that said 'And when you touch me, I'm a fool. This game I know I'm gonna lose'. She always gave into your touch when you were fighting, losing the so-called game. She loved it when you touched her, not in a sexual way (But she did love that too, she actually loved it a lot.) but when like your thumb drags across her cheek, wipes away her tears, or when you just touched her face softly. She told you that your touch was probably one of the most softest and soothing things she has ever felt.

You met her way back when you were in high-school, but loved her and her personality ever since. Both of you were so alike each other. You just.. never told her that you'd liked her. You were afraid that you might get rejected by her, you didn't want to ruin your friendship with getting friend zoned so you just kept your mouth shut. You always knew that she was somehow gay, and you eventually accepted that. You didn't attend the same college, she went into fashion, and you into architecture. She had told you that she'd dropped out of college because she thought that it just wasn't for her. You obviously respected her decision and told her to follow her dreams. You were with her when she got the call that she was on RuPaul's Drag Race. You held her in your arms as she cried tears of joy. You were so happy for her and supported everything she has ever done.

She realized that she had feelings for you when she had won the crown for her season, season 10 of drag race. When the viewing party for the finale was finished she dragged you to her dressing room and confessed everything. Both of you ended up making out for quite a while, but didn't undress or anything beyond kissing. When you got to her apartment was where things got a little more spicy. She had asked you to be her girlfriend and had passionately made love to each other that night. You woke up on her bed the next day pretty happy, knowing what happened. No one really knew that you were a couple, just some rumors from the fanbase that spread. Them not knowing that the rumors were true. She never said your relationship to the public. Only her family and people who followed your IG knew about the both of you. You kept your IG private, for some reason and left it that way. You asked her about it before her performance started, she told you to not worry about it anymore. Before, you thought about proposing to her, thinking that she wouldn't propose to you. But you decided to wait and see where your relationship goes.

It was the bridge of the song, mostly instrumental, when she had got a microphone out of her outfit. What she said shocked and confused you for a moment.

"Hey guys! I want to bring someone onstage that means a lot to me and I have loved for a very long time. I also wanted to do this for a long time now but decided to wait on this moment." She looked at you right in the eyes and now you realized why she wanted you to stay in the front. "Y/N." She said your name and held out her hand to you for you to come up. The crowd gasped in shock as they saw her bring you up. Your heart was beating so fast at this moment. She lip-synced to the song while gently touching your face and twisting your hair in her hand and looking at you right in the eyes.

'Yeah. One look at you, I'm powerless. I feel my body saying yes, where's my self control? Ah.' You had choreographed this part but didn't know she was going to bring you up onstage. So you both did the same movement on 'Ah'. The crowd was going absolutely wild right now.

'And when you touch me, I'm a fool. This game I know I'm gonna lose, makes me want you more (more, more)'. The song had a little pause at this part and she got down on her right knee and held the mic up to her mouth while holding an open ring box with an absolutely beautiful ring inside. Your eyes widened as she got down on her knee. You wanted to cry, so you held your hands up to your face to cup your mouth. The crowd was screaming and shouting, they were going crazy. But at the same time telling me to say yes and cheering on for Aquaria.

"Y/N, will you marry me?" she asked you and you had to pinch yourself in secret to make sure this was all real, that she is on her knees asking you to marry her. No way, no FUCKING way! This is really happening to you right now. You thought that she would've never done this, well she proved you wrong. You looked like you were about to hyperventilate. You nodded your head while slightly crying. She stood up and tears ran down her face. The song continued and she hugged you tightly, you kissed her cheek and whispered something in her ear.

"I love you so fucking much, now continue babe."

She smiled and mouthed an 'I love you too' to you and you walked backstage for her to continue the rest of her lip-sync, still slightly crying. You were so fucking happy, tears kept on coming down your face but made them stop because you have to get your shit together before you get a mental breakdown. The girls backstage hugged and congratulated you. They were in so much shock, and so were you.

It was nearing the end of the song when she pulled you back to the stage, dragging you to the middle. The crowed chanted on saying, 'Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!' She obliged, grabbed the sides of your face and kissed you right when the song ended. The crowd and backstage went abso-fucking-lutely wild. Their screaming probably made the venue shake. You both went backstage to kiss again and for everyone to congratulate the both of you. She brought you back to her dressing room and locked the door.

"Y/N, you forgot something." she whispered in your ear. She softly grabbed your left hand and slid the ring through your ring finger. Her lip quivered and she started to cry again, in your arms.

"Oh, Giovanni. I can't believe that you did this, you actually proposed to me."

"I-I know. I never thought I actually had the courage to propose to you in front of so many people."

"You know, I was actually thinking about proposing first." She held your arms firmly before looking at you straight in the eyes.

"R-Really? Well.. it was smart of you to wait for me." Both of you chuckled and held her face before gently kissing her. "I love you so fucking much, Y/N. This is probably the only way I could've proven it."

"I love you too, Giovanni." you said softly while resting your forehead on hers, while holding both of her gloved hands.

1500 words

1500 words

BITCHHH THIS was the best thing i have ever written damn.. i write things but never publish it eek. decided that this was a good one to publish lMA0- there will def be a part 2 to this story because i have more shit in mind (heh) and i thought this was a good part to end it yee yee haw¿