mistletoe; aquaria

heyyy sorry i havent been posting for so fucking long heehe my mental health hasnt been so great lately. anyway, heres a short cute ass story 4 yall!

theme: cuteness

drag status: in drag

=====

It was a couple days before Christmas and she had a gig that night. She decided to bring you since the both of you were very close, you met her at a bar. She was just lounging around there when she spotted you. The both of you immediately hit it off. Aquaria loved sushi. A lot. But to be honest, you didn't like sushi at first. But she taught you how to eat it and probably became a little too addicted. You had so many things in common with her that the resemblance was uncanny.

She brought you backstage and you fixed your outfit and makeup for the night.

"Ready?"

"Mhm."

Aquaria opened the door and held her arm out.

"Ladies first."

"Ooh, thank you."

"Only for you!"

You blushed and turned your face away to hide the redness on your face. Jordan popped up on the hallway, holding his phone and a drink.

"Ooh, you two a date?"

Before you could even process what you would respond, Aqua responded for you by raising her eyebrows and a sassy shoulder. Jordan followed behind the both of you. The three of you were walking when Aquaria's earring falls off. You, being the flexible person that you are, bent over without bending your legs, showing your ass to Aqua and Jordan. Jordan nudged Aqua and she rolled her eyes. You were already wearing heels so your height was somewhere around her eyes. You turned to her and placed her earring back on. She looked at you softly in the eyes before Jordan started to laugh. The both of you turned to him and gave him a look.

"What?" Aquaria asked.

"Look what the both of you are fucking standing under."

You looked up and blushed. Hard. The two of you were standing under a fucking mistletoe. Apparently the club you were at placed mistletoes under some places around the venue. You were nervous as fuck, you started to crack your knuckles even if they couldn't be cracked any longer. That was something you used to do when you were under pressure.

"Don't break the tradition. C'mon, kiss!"

She pressed her lips and held a hand to your cheek. You gave her a 'what do we do?' look. She basically gave you the 'kiss me' look. You wanted to kiss her so badly, but was too nervous or embarrassed to do it. Your hand slid at the back of her neck and you brought her closer to you. Your lips landed on hers and her tongue slowly slid in your mouth. She tasted so fucking good, you couldn't even describe how good it felt. Your tongues danced for somewhere around three seconds then you pulled away. Her lips trailed after yours, begging for more. You brought her ear to your mouth and whispered in her ear.

"We can continue this later."

She gave a smirk that only you can see.

"Okay, happy?" You said to Jordan.

"Hmph, you bitches are dating."

"No we're not!" the both of you told Jordan.

"I saw the tongue in the kiss."

You rolled you eyes but faced Aqua and started to laugh. She wrapped her arm around your waist and slid lower until her hands dipped to your hips, feeling your natural curves. You leaned your head on her shoulder as she held you tighter.

594 words

=====

uwu thanks for the requests btw, ill be posting soon!! hope u liked this short ass cute af chapter! <3