dirty thoughts; aquaria

hey bditcheZZ sorry the long wait heh! school just opened up a few days ago and its now the weekend here, i might be publishing something else this weekend.

drag status: out of drag

theme: smut. pure smut sis.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a Saturday afternoon, and Giovanni had nothing planned for today. Both of you were extremely tired, so he asked if you could stay home with him. You instantly obliged and did whatever he did at home with him.

But he had a problem. He was horny, extremely horny. But somehow refrained from sticking his hands down his pants. He just decided to wait for something to happen. He didn't want to seem too clingy or needy.

Only a few minutes have passed when he couldn't take anymore.

He wanted you.

He needed you.

Badly.

He turned to face you and just stared at your lips or any where he could start to kiss you. You noticed his staring but the second you turned your head to look at him back, he immediately crashed his lips onto yours. His left hand lightly holding your chin. He placed another hand on the top of your hips and moved his hand under your shirt, exploring the top part of your body. You blindly searched your side for the remote controller, turning off the television.

His hand found your breasts and twisted one of your nipples in his fingers. A moan escaping your lips. One of your hands traveling up his thighs, slowly teasing him.

"Y/N.." he whimpered. The hand from your chin moved to your hand on his inner thigh. He grabbed your hand to place it over his underwear. You palmed his boner and smirked against his lips.

"Oh, you're so hard." you whispered.

"Only for you." he bit his lip and and threw his head back in pleasure, softly moaning. His moans, high pitched, probably made you wetter than could ever be possible. You smirked and moved him so you were now on top of him. You placed wet kisses down his neck. And sucked when you reached his jugular.

A hand snuck under his underwear. And slowly stroked his cock. His hips jutted up involuntarily at the feel of your touch. You moved up to remove his underwear and he kicked it off. Giovanni growled as your hand moved up his stomach and to his shirtless chest.

You straddled him to admire the way he looked, neck littered with budding hickeys and literally just begging for you to undress. You loved seeing him this way, so erotic and pornographic. You removed your shirt and leaned down to kiss him. Being at home, you didn't need to dress up. With that being said you wore an oversized t-shirt, no bra, and your underwear.

Giovanni flipped the both of you and kissed down your neck. He bit at your jugular, causing you to hiss at him. He sucked at your erect nipple and moved down, leaving love bites where he passed. Going all the way down to your underwear, he bit the lace and pulling it off halfway. You kicked your underwear all the way off. He pushed your legs open quickly and proceeded to eat you out. His tongue played with your clit and it sent you into a frenzy. Small waves of pleasure kept on coming, and the feeling was beyond amazing.

You were moaning softly when he finally plunged his tongue into you. Your back arched and you moaned loudly.

"Giovanni!" You screamed his name and pulled on his hair. He sucked up all your juices and you pulled him back to you. The kiss was rough and carnal, tasting yourself in his mouth as your tongues danced.

His fingers pawed at your clit and your hand went to his shaft. Your hand stroked him while the other blindly fumbled around your desk looking for your bag to get a condom. To your surprise, Giovanni grabbed your hand and pulled it to the bed. His hand tangled in yours.

He broke the kiss and you shot him an 'are you sure' look. You stared at each other before he finally said something.

"Y/N.. you okay with this?"

You quickly nodded your head but he needed a direct answer from you to confirm.

"Yes, just...please Giovanni." You were a hundred percent sure with your answer. You didn't even stutter when you answered him. Giovanni mattered so much to you, which is why you allowed this. But you whispered one more thing in his ear right after you said yes. "Make love to me." your eyes pleaded with him.

He smiled and nodded. "I will Y/N. I love you." He spread your legs wider, placing himself in between you. You aligned his cock against your entrance and he slowly pushed in.

"O-oh.. Tight.." his head fell back as he moaned out loud. Your back arched into him as your hand was on his hip to steady him. He was all the way in when you rolled your hips against him. He slowly started thrusting into you. He dipped his head to kiss you. The kiss wasn't like any other. It probably was the most passionate kiss you shared with him. And the most passionate one you ever had. His lips softly and passionately claiming you. You moaned against his lips and tangled his hand in yours.

"G-Giovanni... Ha-harder" you said in between moans. Giovanni did ask you asked, therefore fucking you harder. His hips slapping against yours. Your legs wrapped around his slender body as you left bright red marks down his back. He hissed as your nails dug into his shoulders. He was fucking you hard and every thrust made you go weak. Waves of pleasure kept on coming at you as he hit the right spot. Raising your hips to increase the impact on the spot.

"Ah.. right-right there.." you moaned.

"Y/N.. oh-"

You pulled him down to kiss you. Kissing you passionately. You looked into his dark eyes as you rested you forehead on his as you slid your hands down to play with your clit. He saw your hand and pushed it away. His fingers on your clit, fast and now sending you over the edge. The familiar pull in your belly, the knot about to untangle.

"Oh my go- I'm gonna cum.." you whined.

"Me- oh fuck.. me too baby." he whispered.

You rested your head on the pillow as you arched your back into him. You moaned into each others ears. The knot in your stomach finally untangled and you screamed his name outright as you came. Your body shaking from your orgasm. Giovanni is so very close that you needed to touch his body to make him cum. Your hands ran up and down his body, finally reaching his nipples and toying with them.

"Oh fuck! Y-Y/N!" he screamed as he came into you. You felt his warm seed fill you and his cock softening inside of you, as you kissed his shoulder. He molded into your neck, his inhalations raspy. He laid atop you and stayed there for a while. No one said anything until you whispered in his ear.

"I love you."

He smiled against your neck and faced you. Instead of answering, he kissed you. You kissed him back and met his dark eyes. "I love you too." he shot you a smile that sent your heart beating in your chest.

He finally rolled off of you and laid on the bed. You got up off the bed and told him you'd take a shower. He followed you as you walked to the bathroom. Giovanni, being the little sneaky bitch that he is, snuck into the bathroom right behind you. Apparently he got off the bed without you hearing. He shut the door closed as you quickly looked behind you but he was too quick. He pinned you against the bathroom door and locked the door.

"Giovanni! I didn't see you get in?"

"Y/N..I love you so fucking much."

"You've said."

"Y/N, I think I love you too much that I'm gonna need a round two."

Your eyes widened at his statement when you felt his lips at your neck again. This wasn't such a bad idea. In fact, it was one of the best.

1420 words

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeeeeeeeee lmao he was just horny- LMAOAOOA okay its fucking 1:41 am and im just abt to publish this shit in the bathroom oKAY see ya next chapter! its gonna be breakup heh bc shistar aquatisha wanted breakups (luv u girl)