caught it the act; aquaria

hey kitty whores! i know i said the breakup story will be first but i just HAD to write this lmao im sorry ill be posting it soon! mwah

drag status: out of drag

theme: smut, heartwarming

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were in your room, finishing up your papers on your laptop for work tomorrow when you heard the door open. Giovanni gingerly opened the door and walked into the room, you took a quick glance at him when you realized he was naked. And you immediately shielded your eyes when in reality you didn't want to.

"Giovanni! What the fuck are you doing?" you chuckled. You were confused when you heard light footsteps but no response.

"G-Giovanni?"

"Y/N.. " He sat in front of you. Your hands still covering your eyes but you made a small gap in between your fingers to see his beautiful body standing before you. His cold hand pushed the hand from your eyes away, forcing you to look at him. He held your chin to make sure your eyes were locked with his. You really wanted to look down but decided not to in the moment. Your eyes widened when he forced your hands away. And your breathing increased.

"G-Giovanni.. W-what are-" you stuttered in your words. His cold hand caressed your cheek, and all the worry from your life disappeared. There were butterflies in your stomach but knew that this moment was going to be something more carnal rather than passionate.

"Y/N, please. Just this once." He was so certain that he didn't even stutter with his words that was so unlike him. He usually stuttered when he was nervous. Guess he wasn't nervous this time. His eyes pleaded with you. His eyes shifted to your lips and he leaned forward and his lips landed on yours. Claiming you over gently at first. You held the back of his neck, his tongue brushing on your bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. Your mouth opened, granting him his entrance. His tongue thrust into your mouth and you sighed against his lips. Both of your tongues danced together as you explored his mouth.

He pulled away just as the kiss deepened. Your lips trailed after his. "Go." He pointed to his bedroom and you left your room walking to his bedroom. But before you left, you grabbed a condom from your drawer. You had condoms because your parents thought you'd need them because you were moving out and wanted you to be safe. You'd kept them everywhere you were able to put them in. Just incase you needed them. He followed behind you, focusing on how your ass bounced as you walked. He locked the door behind him and faced you and you realized something that you haven't a few moments ago. That he was hard.

He was hard.

Was he thinking about you? Or was he just horny?

You silently gasped and your mouth agape as you looked down his body. He bit his lip as he saw your breasts through your shirt. All you were wearing was a gray oversized shirt and a pair of really short shorts that you could only use at home. He walked towards you as his hands latched onto your waist and his lips onto yours. He slid his hands under your shirt and slid it over your body. His cold hands explored your body as his lips moved to your jaw, going down to your neck. You sighed in pleasure.

"Touch me, Y/N." He whispered against your skin. You did as he said, teasing him. Your hands trailed circles against his chest going down to his crotch. His hips moved forwards involuntarily as your hand grabbed his hardened cock. He softly moaned as your hand started to move up and down his shaft. Your thumb on this tip of his cock, moving in a circular motion. He bit down on your neck, leaving love bites wherever his mouth went.