heart to break pt 2; aquaria

this is a continuation of heart to break oWo this chapters also gon be a lil short oop

theme: smut heh-

drag status: in drag then half drag

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aquaria closed her eyes and her head fell backwards, showing her Adam's Apple. You took a step closer, hugged her by the waist and held her tight. You kissed her Adam's apple and nuzzled your face into her neck. She hugged you back, kissing you on the cheek and untangling herself from you.

"Now touch up your makeup cause you got a show to finish, babe." You said before slapping her butt and exiting her dressing room. You heard a squeal coming from her when you exited.

Two hours have passed and it only a few more minutes until it was 2019. All the girls were brought onstage, Aquaria asked if you were allowed to join, they allowed it. So you were also brought onstage, standing right beside Aquaria. She looked at you and her pupils dilated. You were looking at her as well, her brown eyes, sparkling. She was deeply in love with you, and so were you. You smiled and looked away as the countdown went down to one minute. Everyone was counting, then it reached five.

"Five, four, three, two, one! Happy New Year!" Everyone shouted out. Aquaria grabbed your chin and passionately kissed you, you squealed in surprise. She pulled away and looked at you right in the eyes.

"Happy New Year, Y/N."

"Happy New Year, Giovanni."

"C-can we uh.. Take this somewhere else?" She stuttered. You rolled your eyes and quickly went to Todrick.

"Happy New Year! Sorry to bother but we'll need to leave early."

"Happy New Year to you too. Congratulations again and no problem!"

"Thank you so much Tod. Bye!"

You dragged Aquaria as you went to her dressing room. Once you got there you slammed the door shut and locked it. You grabbed her by her collar and kissed her roughly. Her hands traveling up your body, and under your shirt. She unclasped your bra and you pulled away just as you let go of her collar.

"No."

"'W-what?"

"You're not, fucking me here."

"I know."

"So what are you doing?"

"Please shut up."

You got a note of what she wanted right now. She quickly stripped your top half from clothes and pulled you to her. You giggled against her lips and pushed her against her vanity. She bit her lip at your sudden act of dominance, tuck almost popping but she tucks really well so...that'll never happen.

"Take it off." Your words slow but sassy. You bit your lip hard as you watched her undress. Her cock sprung out as she had finally untucked.

"Well shit." You choked out and a smirk appeared on your face. Her eyes turning darker and darker by the second. You walked towards her as you wrapped your hand around her hardened shaft, kissing her. She softly moaned against your lips and it made you more wet than you already were. She grabbed your ass and you bit her bottom lip. The kiss deepened as she moaned in the kiss, because you didn't want people hearing her while you pleasured her. You rubbed your thumb against the tip of her cock and threw her head back in pleasure. You loved seeing her like this, in a state of complete and utter pleasure. She groaned as your hand moved up her stomach. You looked right at her as you got down on your knees holding your hand to your mouth in a signal to keep her quiet. She nodded her head and pressed her lips together.

Both of you kept your eyes locked as you took her in your mouth. Your tongue played with the tip of her cock and she bit her hand as she tried not to scream in pleasure. Instead, opting for a high pitched squeal. You sucked the tip before you took all of her in your mouth. She was now heavily panting, you knew she was close. You didn't stop blowing her until you had her at the back of your throat. You pumped her and she was now beading pre-cum. She bit her lip as you worked her cock in your hand. Your mouth went to her balls and she threw her head back for like the thousandth time.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so close.. P-please.."

"Cum, baby. Cum."

You pumped her for the last time and she came all over your hand. She twitched in your hand, you stood up and licked your entire hand. You hummed in pleasure. She bit her lip and kissed you once more, tasting herself in the kiss. You pulled away to grab a towel from your handbag. As you were going back, she stared at you while panting. You grabbed her arm and wiped her sweat.

"Damn, you are good."

"You'll get even more when we get back home." You smirked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

857 Words

YAYAYAAYY im sorry this chapter took so fucking long i hate procrastination damn it

k comment what u want to see bITCHES lUV YA <3 mwah!