all the stars are closer; aquaria

0h fuck i havent posted in s0000 fucking long im sorry my dudes anyway ive been working on this bitvh for weeks bc wRITERS BLOCK so have this

ALSO THIS ISNT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE PLS DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY ITS ONLY A FANFICTIONN!!

theme: fluff, heartbreak??

drag stat: switches every now and then

******

Things between you and Giovanni have been so different ever since he started dating Collin. He started talking to him more than he did to you. He used to resort to you for help but not anymore, he goes running into Collin's arms. You really did love seeing Giovanni happy so you had to bear with it, even if it hurt you on the inside. He meant everything to you, the most precious thing ever. Everything started to change once you realized that you had feelings for him. In the worst time possible. It was when he started to date Collin. You were about to confess just when... he was there.

******

You gathered up all your courage and unlocked the door, slowly turning the doorknob to open your apartment. Your heart shattered once you saw them. Giovanni was making out with someone you knew. You were fuming with rage but you didn't let it show since it was Giovanni.

"Uh- W-who's this?" you asked because you couldn't quite see his face, and wasn't sure if it really was Collin.

"Oh! Y/N, this-this is Collin. You know him. He's actually my uh- boyfriend."

"O-oh"

You sighed and nodded your head even you were just about to cry.

"Sorry for not asking your permi-"

"I-It's fine. I'll just go to my room."

"I- Okay."

He looked a little sad because of your reaction, Collin held his face but Giovanni turned away from him and to the TV. His gaze shifted over from the television to the mirror beside it. He looked at you as you walked to your room-- not looking at them and quietly shutting the door behind you.

"Who was that?"

"It's uh... my best friend."

"Hm, what's her problem?"

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong with her." He clapped back in a defensive tone.

"Whoa, m'kay then."

******

Giovanni brought you along with him on tour because one, you offered to go with him, and two, Collin wouldn't be able to go. Collin stayed in Las Vegas, so he and Giovanni had a kind of long-distance relationship. You, on the other hand, lived as roommates with Giovanni. And there would be no problem contacting each other.

Monét, Giovanni, and you were waiting for your next flight since there was a stopover from JFK to Kansas. You watched as Giovanni slept on the seats in the airport. He was tired, and sleepless. Giovanni looked cute when he slept, as his eyes slid shut, and the way he was still holding his phone up. But the most adorable thing was that he fell asleep on your lap. His head laid on your thighs as he peacefully drifted away. You took his phone away from his hands and ran your fingers through his hair. You looked up as you noticed Monét taking an Instagram story of you and Giovanni.

"Bitch!" You mouthed as you gasped. You quickly raised a hand and swatted her away as she laughed. In slight panic, you quickly grabbed your phone and checked Monét's IG story. Fuck. She typed in 'POWER COUPLE😍😍' and tagged both Giovanni and you. You immediately dmed her with 'you fucking bitch!!' even though you were slightly grateful that she put you and Giovanni 'cuddling' on her IG story.

Giovanni shifted into a more comfortable position right when your flight came up.

"Hey, G."

He groaned and turned around so he was almost facing your crotch.

"G, wake up. Our flight's on the board."

"Unh-unh."

"Goddamn it." You muttered under your breath. You held his shoulders as you pushed him up, hands moving to his back. "Giovanni! Wake the fuck up, bitch."

"Ah! Y/N... You don't have to fucking shout." He said in a whiny tone.

"The next time you don't instantly wake up again, I'm gonna scream in your ear."

"I'm looking forward to that." He said as he smirked.

"Oh my God! I hate you!" You reacted as you continuously hit his arm.

"Ahh! It was just a joke!- Y/N!" He attempted to dodge your hits but failed since he was in the middle of a giggle fit.

******

Your seats were right beside each other in the plane. Window, and aisle. You decided to go for aisle incase anyone on the plane will attempt to tackle him. He grabbed your suitcase and stuffed it above you. He was wearing his loose black long-sleeved shirt and Adidas trackies. Since his shirt was loose, when he was stuffing the luggages above, you got a glimpse of his toned stomach. You playfully bit your lip as if you saw nothing and closed the case to your AirPods and got your phone out, scrolling through Instagram.

"Buckle your seatbelt, babe." He said sweetly.

"Babe? Since when did you call me that?"

"Since now, now put it on slut."

"I think I prefer babe over slut, bitch."

He snickered and went on his phone. The entire time he was on his messages, chatting with Collin. You tried to not make it bother you. And eventually, you fell asleep. Your head fell on his shoulder as your eyes slid shut. He looked at you and butterflies flew in his stomach, but quickly realized that he was dating Collin. But the overwhelming feeling of the butterflies overthrew the fact that he is with Collin. His eyes slid shut as he fell asleep on top of your head, as he couldn't help it.

990 Words

******

fucking sh0rt ass chapter im sorry my dudes T^T pray for me that pt2 will be coming out soonn!!