Moving Furniture

This one shot was kind of inspired by Monica and Chandler in friends, when they first got together and had to hide it from everyone 😂😅 sorry if that was a spoiler... 🤭

Warning- some slightly naughty parts 🤫😏

"Tae? What are you doing in there? I called you down for dinner ages ago!"

As if an electric current had sparked between them, Taehyung and Jungkook sprung apart from their passionate kiss. Their heads snapped to the closed door, eyes wide in panic.

"Tae?" Jin's voice repeated. "Are you okay?"

Tae's eyes flashed to Jungkook, biting back a smile at the younger's terrified expression. "Quick! In my bathroom!" He hissed. Kook hurried to said room. It was a good job he was quick, because a few seconds later the door opened and Jin was stood there, the concern on his face melting into relief when he saw Taehyung sitting on the mattress (trying and FAILING to look nonchalant).

"What are you doing?" Jin repeated. Taehyung shrugged awkwardly.

"I... um..."

An awkward silence prevailed. When Taehyung glanced up at Jin, he saw that the older wasn't looking at his face. No, he was looking downwards.

"Tae?" Jin questioned, voice uncertain. "Tae, why do you have a boner?"

Taehyung gave a startled squeak, grabbing a blanket and quickly covering his crotch. "Hyung!" Tae hadn't even felt hard, but he could feel it now, throbbing and straining against his jeans. He supposed his... manhood must've awoken in his intense makeout session with his boyfriend.

Jin wrinkled his nose. "Actually, I really don't want to know," he grumbled. "Go do what you need to do, I guess. And wash your hands, for gods sake, we don't your dinner getting-"

"Okay!" Tae barked, cheeks flaming at his hyung's embarrassing words. Jin raised his hands in defence and turned to leave.

"Oh, and have you seen Jungkook? Can't find him," he said over his shoulder.

"No, I haven't," Taehyung lied, knowing full well that said boy was hidden in the bathroom probably laughing silently at the situation. Jin sighed, finally leaving. Tae waited a couple of seconds before letting out a breath of relief.

Almost caught, he thought as he hurried to the bathroom, knowing no one could take care of his "problem" better than his boyfriend.

***

Jimin walked with a spring in his step, smiling brightly so his eyes crinkled into crescent moons. He was on his way to fetch the two maknaes, who were late for dance practise. Again.

However, as soon as he approached the door of Taehyung's, the smile vanished from his face and was replaced by a frown. Then an expression of sheer horror. Let's just say that coming from Tae's room were some... questionable noises.

Grunting. Groaning. The creak of the bed. And worst of all, Tae and Jungkook's unmistakable voices.

"Ah...!"

"Oh f-fuck... is this good?"

"Y-yeah... r-right there! Ahhhh..."

"Guys?"

Like a light being turned off, the noises ceased immediately.

Jimin put his hand on the door handle and turned it, only to find it was locked. Confused and disturbed, he knocked hard on the door. "Tae? Kook?"

"Uh... y-yeah?" Came Tae's voice, breathy and faint, which only added to Jimin's fear. Jimin was sure he then heard a muffled groan, followed by a quiet grunt that he swears sounded like Tae.

"Um... what are you two doing in there?" He asked weakly, not fully wanting to hear a reply.

There was a moment of silence. Shuffling behind the door. Whispers and hisses. And then, slowly and cautiously, the door opened to reveal Taehyung standing with Jungkook behind him, both drenched in sweat.

They stared at each other for a few seconds, Jimin's brow crinkled. Then Jungkook blurted out, "we were moving furniture!"

Jimin didn't miss the way that Tae glanced at Jungkook before quickly adding, "Um... yeah! We were moving the bed. Y'know. Change of scenery."

Jimin narrowed his eyes. "Hmmm..."

The story did sound believable enough. That would explain the grunting and groaning- furniture was hard to move. And maybe Tae found the perfect place for the bed. Suddenly, Jungkook's cry of "right there" didn't sound quite as sexual. Jimin shook his head, ashamed of himself for thinking such dirty thoughts.

"Okay. Just came to remind you that dance practise started an hour ago. Best get moving," Jimin told them. Tae and Jungkook both nodded and smiled at Jimin, hurrying along the corridor. Jimin noticed Jungkook was limping a little. Maybe he hurt himself whilst moving the bed?

It wasn't until Jimin entered the messy, dimly lit bedroom that his breath hitched.

The bed hadn't moved an inch.

This was so fun to write! 😜 I'll probably be doing a part two because I can't just leave it there. If you have a request, don't hesitate to comment or message me 👉🏻💌

Until next time,
Mave 🌹