Sinners part 2

‼️ Before we begin, I have a very important announcement! ‼️

Please go and support my girl Nova-May 💖💕!!! She just published her own BTS fan fiction and it deserves all the love! 🥺

Sounds awesome, right? 😀 It was published moments ago- go be the first ones to read it! You won't regret it, I promise! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💗

"Lights out, little one," the man smirked- and he pulled the trigger.

Taehyung screamed... as thin ribbons of coloured confetti exploded in his face.

"W-what the fu... uh, what just happened?" He stuttered out, his words barely heard above the demon's laughter.

"Ha! Your face!" He spluttered. "You looked like you were about to shit yourself!"

Taehyung gasped at the swearword- and then glared in anger as he realised the demon's joke.

"That wasn't funny!" Taehyung whined, crossing his arms as an adorable pout crossed over his face. The devilish man before him was still spluttering weakly with laughter.

"I got you though!" He said gleefully. "Jungkook 1, little angel boy 0!"

Taehyung stilled, his heart thudding. "Um... what?" His mind was a whirlwind as he tried to process what had just been said. "You're Jungkook?"

"The one and only." The man did a little twirl, still grinning with his sharp teeth.

Taehyung stepped away rapidly, shaking his head. "You're THE Jungkook? Mr Jeon's youngest son?"

Jungkook's smile seemed to falter slightly. "Yeah... that's me... how did you-"

"B-but why didn't you kill me?" Taehyung spluttered, interrupting Jungkook. "Aren't you supposed to be a cold, heartless demon?"

Jungkook looked equally as shocked. "I'm not cold or heartless!" The demon looked genuinely hurt. "I'd never kill anyone!"

"But your father... your father's the ruler of hell!" Taehyung blurted out, beyond confused. Jungkook cocked his head.

"How do you know all of this?" He asked, eyebrow raised. Taehyung swallowed.

"Um... my dad kind of... told me..."

Jungkook's red eyes gleamed. "Wait! Hold the fuck up! I thought your pretty little face looked familiar! You're Taehyung, aren't you? Mr Kim's son!"

"Uh- yeah! I mean... no! No, I'm not Taehyung, you've made a mistake, I-" Taehyung panicked at having his identity revealed, to a demon at that. He seemed to be digging himself a deeper grave with the more words he spoke. Jungkook just laughed, having figured Taehyung out immediately.

"You can't fool me, little one. Damn, my dad would shit himself if he saw Mr Kim's son wondering around Hell like he owns the place!"

Taehyung felt sick. He'd done it now. He was dead meat. Jungkook would take him to Mr Jeon and he'd be killed. Or worse, he'd be used as hostage. His stupid curiosity had ruined everything.

"Please..." Taehyung whispered helplessly. "Please don't take me to him... just let me go..."

Jungkook blinked. "Huh? I won't take you to my dad, stupid! He'd kill you in seconds! Have you got feathers for a brain?"

Taehyung was completely and utterly baffled. He'd wondered into hell half expecting to be killed within an instant; yet here he was chatting to a demon who, despite being- well, a demon- seemed to be a genuinely decent human being.

"I... you're not what I expected you to be like. At all," Taehyung admitted softly after a few moments of silence.

"I'm not what I'm supposed to be like," Jungkook responded, voice equally as soft. "No one takes me seriously just because I don't find pleasure in hurting other people. My dad says I'm too soft. That I'm in the wrong place. He says I should be up in heaven with all the other little fags- no offence to you," he quickly added.

"No one takes me seriously either..." Taehyung was astonished to find that someone else felt like they didn't belong. He looked at Jungkook; and found he couldn't look away. The demon's eyes were so red, so unique, so beautiful, that Taehyung found that he could stare into them forever.

He finally tore himself away, a light blush dusting his cheeks. "Um... I should really go..."

"Right. Yes," Jungkook said briskly, but his expression wavered. "Though it's kinda of nice to have someone to talk to for once...."

Taehyung, for a reason he couldn't explain, felt his heart clench a little.

He knew what it was like to feel lonely. And looking at Jungkook's face, he didn't seem like a big scary demon. He suddenly seemed so small, so lost. And the sight was enough to make Taehyung relent. His heart took over his mouth as he said a sentence he never thought he'd say in his life; "I mean... I guess I could stay for a little bit longer..."

OHMYGOD I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS PILE OF BULLSHIT 🤦‍♀️ I've had no motivation lately so this is just kind of a filler part 😒 it's not great at all but hey, next part will be smut 😉🔥

Please vote, comment, and leave requests! ❤️

Until next time,
Mave 💛