Sinners part 1

I've really been liking the idea of an angel/demon type thing 😇😈 so I've decided to get writing. 💞 I'm aware that most of my oneshots do give the vibe of bottom Kook, so this is going to be TOP KOOK 🔥 it will contain a lil bit of smut so BE EXCITED FOR THAT (or dread it since I can't write smut to save my life 🙈)

Onto the story! 😁

Taehyung felt a shiver run right through him. His soft white wings were ruffled by the chilling breeze, and his golden hair blew across his forehead.

I shouldn't be here.

He knew he'd been warned of overstepping the boundaries between heaven and hell. He knew how dangerous it was for a vulnerable angel like him to roam the lands of fallen angels, ghouls, demons and devils.

But his curiosity kept his feet moving, as he walked further and further into Hell itself.

It wasn't the way he'd expected. His father, the ruler of heaven, had told him and his brothers, Jimin, Hoseok and Jin, of the burning horrors that lurked in the underworld. This place didn't have a flame in sight- just cold, dusty black rocks and a blood red sky that kept everything in permanent shadow.  Taehyung thought of the beautiful green fields, sparkling rivers and sapphire sky back in heaven and felt sick. He should go. He didn't belong here.

Just when the little angel was about to turn back, a large building came into view. Tae stepped forwards to get a better look, jaw dropping when he did.

He was staring at a huge black towering castle, the turrets stretching to the scarlet sky and the vast leaded windows glaring down at him like eyes. He gulped. Taehyung knew what this monstrosity of a building was. This was the home of Mr Jeon, ruler of hell, and his three sons; Yoongi, Namjoon, and the youngest, Jungkook.

Taehyung knew all of this information from his father. According to the stories he'd tell him and his brothers each night, Mr Jeon had once been his father's best friend. They ruled heaven alongside one another inside heaven's castle, where Taehyung now lived. Made of fresh white marble with flowered gardens, Tae's home was a complete contrast to Hell's grim rendition.

Tae's father had told his sons that Mr Jeon grew greedy. He was no longer willing to share control of heaven, and it wasn't long before his soul grew dark and violent. His beautiful white feathery wings turned into leathery black ones. He was no longer able to fly with these hideous new wings, and he went tumbling downwards into the place of coldness and death. Hell.

There, he built his own home and earned the trust and respect of all demons and fallen-angels. He proclaimed himself ruler of hell- and heaven and hell had been at war ever since. Angels and demons were NEVER supposed to cross the border separating the two. Taehyung knew this, but his curious nature had gotten the best of him. He'd sneaked out of the palace earlier that night and ventured off.

Now, however, he was having second thoughts. He thought of his soft clean bed back in heaven with longing. This was a bad idea. He wanted to go home.

He turned round, ready to set back off to the border, when a sudden cold, harsh grip on his wrist yanked him back. Taehyung let out a yelp, terrified.

"Not so fast, little angel."

The deep, raspy voice from behind him had him shakily turning himself round, his mouth going dry at the sight that beheld him.

Standing there, staring at him with glittering eyes and a fanged smile, was a real life demon.

He towered over Taehyung in height, with broad shoulders in his black shirt and visible muscles; he looked as if he could knock slender, petit Taehyung out with one blow. He had tangled black hair that fell into his eyes. Those eyes- the whites were completely ink black, and the irises were a deep, blood red in a way that was disturbingly beautiful. Indeed, everything about this demon was disturbingly beautiful- apart from the hideous wings that sprouted out of his back; brown, leathery, torn and scaly. Every demon had them.

"Oh, look what we have here. A scared little baby," the demon continued, peering right into Taehyung's sky blue eyes. Taehyung trembled. He tried to wriggle away- but the demon's grip was far too strong, like an iron vice.

"L-let me go," he squeaked out, cheeks flaming when the demon laughed at him.

"Sorry, darling, no can do."

Taehyung's blood ran cold when the devilish man's free hand reached slowly into his back pocket. He was holding a small but sinister looking pistol.

"P-please... I d-don't mean any h-harm... p-please l-let me go, sir..." Taehyung whimpered. Why, oh why didn't he just stay home?

The demon payed him no heed as he slowly raised the pistol. It was pointing at Taehyung like a cruel, mocking finger. Tae's beautiful eyes widened.

"Lights out, little one," the man smirked- and then he pulled the trigger.

OoooooooOoooOoooOooof.

Don't worry! 😂 part two will be out sooner than you can say Taekook 💕 this oneshot will probably be split into many parts as it's quite long. ONE of them will be smut~ promise! ☺️

Please don't hesitate to leave requests and comments, and vote if you enjoyed 🌟💖

Until next time,
Mave 😇