Moving Furniture part 2

Warning- things are about to get a little... Steamy over here 😏😈 let's just say that Kookie's mouth gets pretty full 👀 make sure to bring your holy water (or skip if you feel uncomfortable). 😉

Taehyung slammed Jungkook against the wall, hungrily attacking his lips. Jungkook kissed back eagerly, hands twining through his boyfriend's soft and thick hair. He could feel Taehyung's buldge (the OPPOSITE of soft) against his thigh, and he tauntingly jerked his leg making Taehyung grunt at the friction. He flipped them around so Taehyung was against the wall.

They had both excused themselves from dance practise, expertly sneaking to the toliets. Jungkook had been dancing in a VERY over the top way, causing a problem to form in Taehyung's pants.

Being the great boyfriend he was, Jungkook was eager to help him out. Kissing him all the while, Jungkook slid his hands under Taehyung's shirt, hands smoothing his soft skin. He then lowered himself to his knees and began placing open-mouthed kisses above the waistband of his jeans.

Taehyung let out a fustrated groan, bucking his hips.

"C-come on, you fucking t-tease," he panted out, eyes fluttering when Jungkook began to palm his throbbing member through his tight jeans. "Ugh- just s-suck me off already!"

Jungkook opted to tease his boyfriend more, unzipping his jeans and pulling them down. Taehyung's member was straining against his boxers. Jungkook mouthed at the head, causing a strangled moan to leave Taehyung's lips.

"P-please," he gasped out, hands grabbing onto Kookie's hair. Finally taking pity, Jungkook discarded Tae's boxers and placed his lips around the head of Taehyung's cock.

Tae bit his lip, head tipping back in pleasure as Jungkook began to take him in his mouth, hollowing his cheeks and flattening his tongue against the underside. As soon as his tip hit the back of Jungkook's throat, elicting a gag out of the younger, Taehyung moaned loudly.

Sexually fustrated to the max, Taehyung didn't wait a second before he was thrusting into Jungkook's mouth. Growls and groans left his lips, eyes shut and mouth hanging ajar at the warm wet heat around him. The noises spurred Jungkook on to bob his head to meet his thrusts, hands carassing Tae's thighs.

Whilst this... Child friendly scene was occuring, Jimin was walking down the corridor, a concerned look on his face. Taehyung and Jungkook had been gone for a long time, and after the incident this morning with "moving furniture", Jimin's suspicious were raising like BTS Youtube views. He was going to see for himself what the maknaes were doing.

"Ahhh... I-I'm close... K-keep going... Like that b-baby... ahhh," Taehyung moaned out, hands tightening around Jungkook's locks. Kookie was about to hum against Tae's member to give him delightful vibrations when suddenly he heard footsteps. And they sounded dangerously close.

His eyes widened like saucers and he detached his mouth from Taehyung with a loud pop. "T-Tae, someone's coming!" Jungkook whispered, voice scratchy and croaky.

Taehyung opened his eyes to glare at him. "Yeah, I should be. Keep fucking going!" he hissed, own voice hoarse from his moaning.

"No, Tae, you don't understand. Someone's really close-"

"You're right, I am! Ugh~" Taehyung didn't tune in to Jungoook's words. He was desperate for a release, and he couldn't allow the younger to stop right in the middle of his job- and so Taehyung grabbed the back of Jungkook's head and thrusted into his mouth.

Jungkook gagged loudly, tears springing to his eyes. Taehyung thrusted harshly, grunting rhythmically as a knot began to build in his stomach. "Uh... F-fuck... Ah! Ah, I'm gonna cum!"

"Jungkook? Taehyung? What are you doing?"

"I'M CUMMING!" Taehyung's eyes rolled back in estacay, a choked moan leaving his mouth as his load shot down Jungkook's awaiting throat. He rode out his high, rolling his hips slowly before leaning back, panting. He opened his eyes slowly- and then froze.

There, standing in the doorway of the bathroom with an expression of pure horror, was Park Jimin.

"Jimin!" Taehyung screamed. Jungkook's head turned, quickly springing upwards to cover his boyfriend. "Um... Hey hyung?"

"Wh-what the hell?" Jimin shrieked. "J-Jungkook... Why did you h-have Tae's dick in your mouth? W-why? Why are you-"

"Okay, okay, let's approach this calmly!" Jungkook said shakily, although his heart was thumping.

"Calmly? You have Taehyung's cum dribbling down your chin!" was Jimin's screaming reply. Jungkook quickly stuck his tongue out, lapping up the cum. Jimin's face paled.

"I'm gonna be sick," he gasped out. Taehyung (who had managed to put his jeans back on) shot Jungkook a glare. The maknae gave a sheepish shrug. "Force of habit, sorry."

"Habit?" Jimin all but screeched. "So you do this shit all the time? I fucking knew you weren't moving the damn furniture. That's the shittiest excuse ever!"

"I think it was a great excuse," Tae said loyally, Jungkook turning around to smile at him sweetly. Jimin's expression was far from a smile- it was pure anger.

"I can't even believe you two! You go around playing with each other, fucking friends with benefits- did you stop and think about what it would do to the group? Don't you realise that you're messing with each other's feelings?"

"Woah, woah, woah," Jungkook stopped him, grabbing Tae's hand and twining their fingers together. "We're not friends with benefits, hyung. We're boyfriends!"

All the anger on Jimin's face was replaced by shock. The change was like a light switch. "W-wait... Boyfriends?" Jimin croaked.

Jungkook nodded. "I love him and he loves me. Right, babe?"

"Damn right," replied Taehyung, kissing Jungkook on the cheek affectionately. "I care about more than just the blowjobs- even though they're the definition of heaven," Taehyung added shamelessly, still happy from the strong orgasm.

Jimin's face hadn't changed- he was still wearing that mask of shock. Jungkook and Tae stopped giggling and glanced at each other, worried.

"So... You're... Together?" Jimin asked, voice slow. Tae and Kookie both nodded, nerves beginning to fill them for their hyung's reaction.

However, the nerves flew away like butterflies as Jimin began to smile. "Aw! You guys, that's so cute!"

"Wait, you're not mad?" Jungkook questioned in shock as he wrapped an arm around Taehyung's waist.

"Well, I am a little bit pissed. You should have told me before! But I've shipped you guys for ages, so I'm pretty happy about it. Wait till I tell the others!"

Tae and Jungkook stared at him. Tae stepped forward, face suddenly deadly serious.

"Oh, no you don't. Jimin, you are not telling ANYONE about this. Not yet, anyway."

Jimin's nose wrinkled. "What the hell? Why?"

"We're just... Not ready yet," Taehyung sighed. "Just give us a little more time. We will tell them, I swear... Just not yet."

"You really can't make me keep it a secret-"

"Please, Jimin."

Jimin was caught off guard by the desperation in Tae's voice. He was silent as both boys stared at him with big, pleading eyes. Then he gave a sigh.

"Fine. I'll cover up for you two horndogs- but please tell them soon, okay?"

Little did the 3 boys know, they wouldn't have to tell the hyungs. They'd find out themselves- in the worst way possible.

Wow! Longest oneshot I've written, and first one with smut! 😀👍 I hope it wasn't too awkward and boring... 😬 leave your thoughts in the comments! and feel free to comment or dm me some requests! I'll be making a part 3 of this 😉 we'll see how the hyungs find out!

Until next time,
Mave 🌹