prologue

P R O L O G U E

P R O L O G U E

"You sure you wanna do this?" Miley asked. "I have to. Besides that's all in the past. I'm over it," Luna said not looking up. She finshed wrapping her hands. "Yeah I get that, L, but you two have history. You dated her for god's sake!" Miley replied.

Luna stood up and slipped her red silk robe, "If I don't do this now I'm not gunna do it later, so let's do this," She told Miley throwing the hood on top of her braided dyed blue hair. "What ever you say," She huffed, following her down the hall.

They walked down one of the back halls towards the arena. "You nervous?" Abby, her boxing coach, asked. "Somewhat. This fight is different," She replied moving her shoulders a round getting them loose.

"What do you mean?" Abby asked looking t her with a brow raised. "Most of the time I don't have any type of relationship with my opponents. " Luna said shaking her head, hearing the crowd as they moved closer. "Right because you dated this one," Miley reminded.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Luna said as they walked into the doors they were told to stand near. Luna could see her, Rosa, still the same as she remembered. "And now! The nightmare herself, Luna Hargreeves!" The acner said as the crowd cheered.

 "And now! The nightmare herself, Luna Hargreeves!" The acner said as the crowd cheered

Miley and Abby held the ropes down so Luna could get in, Miley followed after, then Abby. They helped pull off her red robe, that had 'LUNA' in red sparkles. She had a red and black two-piece boxing outfit on. Miley grabbed one of her golves and was helping her put it on. Abby was behind her rubbing her shoulders helping getting her loose for the fight.

Luna knew these things like the back of hand from all the previous fights. Her eye's were glued on Rosa. Who's eye's were focused on Luna, "She's just trying to get in your head," Abby whispered in her ear. This made Luna smirk, "I know her tricks," She replied putting up her left arm strapping the velcro down.

The bell rang making them both stand up. They met up in the middle of the ring with referee. "All right ladies, you both know the drill. I want a fair fight, okay?" We both nodded as Luna held her golves out as Rosa hit them as the bell rang signaling Round 1 was starting. Luna backed away a bit as they both started moving.

"You wanna hit first or shall I?" Luna asked as Rosa punched her in the face. She smirked recovering fast, "I guess you wanna go first." She remarked as Rosa punched her right eye. "I'm a shut up now," Luna remarked as she and Rosa started to fight.

"Damn it," Luna said as the bell rang closeing Round 2. "Gotta go to Round 3," Miley said spraying the water into her mouth. "I thought this would've gone totally different." She said as Abby help whipped the sweat off her forhead. "Just get there and finish this fight!" Abby yelled over the crowd. Luna nodded as the bell ranged as Round 3 started.

Her and Rosa were bloody and had bruises all over them. She threw a hard right hook into Luna's right ear, throwing her out of balance. Then punched her in her throat followed by three punches to the noise.

 Then punched her in her throat followed by three punches to the noise

Luna fell, her vision was blurry, all she heard was ringing, and she couldn't breath. "Get up!" She could hear people yelling very faintly. She quickly huffed, grabbed the side of her head and got up.

She reset and got into her stand. Rosa followed, "What's a matter got nothing to say?" She joked making a left hook towards Luna. She quickly ducked under it. Once she got back up she punched using her left, than quickly followed her right. Then the finish was a hard right hook. Rosa immediately went down for the count.

Luna couldn't hear the crowd, Abby and Miley ran over and hugged her as the ref held up her left hand in the air

Luna couldn't hear the crowd, Abby and Miley ran over and hugged her as the ref held up her left hand in the air. Luna had won the fight.

 Luna had won the fight

After it was over Luna sat in the dressing room alone. Ice on her feet, she was un-wrapping her hands humming to herself, testing to see how bad her hearing was. She finished un-wrapping her hands and quickly put them into the bucket of ice, "Ahhhh...." She breathed out closeing her eyes.

"We interrupt your regular schedule program for some breaking news!" The TV said making Luna open her eyes as she looked over at it. See her father's face. "Reginald Hargreeves has passed away,"

"You son of a bitch," Luna shooking her head smiling a little. "Time for a little family reunion,"