chapter fourteen ─ "You don't say Moon Boy."

×××

chapter fourteen ─ "You don't say Moon Boy."

×××

×××

"Allison, I can't let you do that, all right? She's beyond reasoning."

"You hear the music? It started," Diego pointed out as Luna looked between the two right next to him. "Do you honestly think she's gonna listen? After everything that's happened?" Luther cautioned as Luna's hand quickly bawled up ignored by the man once again.

Klaus sighed heavily turning to check behind them, "We don't have time for this."

"Klausy saying what everyone's thinking once again." Diego looked back at the girl seeing her hands started to steam and quickly grabbing and interlinking their fingers to try to keep the time bomb calm.

"Okay." Luther gave in making Luna left her head up. "Then what are we waiting on? Move or lose it sister," She remarked grabbing her sister's hand and running off towards the music.

"You're using both of them as a distraction, aren't you?" Diego asked after seeing both of them walk away. "It will be our best chance to incapacitate Vanya." He replied telling the two his plan as Klaus nodded staring aimlessly at the wall. "Luna's gunna be pissed."

"She'll thank us later."

All the while the two sister's find seats in the back and watch Vanya. Luna ha forgotten how much she'd missed her playing. It was such a calming and euphoric feeling. Through all the bad and traumatic stuff that happened to her growing up she had forgotten all the nice sweet parts.

"She's just gotten better." She said in hushed tone as Allison nodded neither one taking their eye's off her.

Vanya slowly turned towards them, her eyes dark with ice circles around her iris as her skin looked paler than usual. Both girls smiled at her signal to her that they were proud.