chapter ten ─ "Fine I'm sorry we lied,"

×××

chapter ten ─ "Fine I'm sorry we lied,"

×××

Allison pulled up to the cabin as Luna checked the file and nodded

Allison pulled up to the cabin as Luna checked the file and nodded. Luna smiling a bit hearing a few frogs croaking.

The two walked up under the small porch. Coming up across to the side of the house. And peered into a window seeing Vanya's violin case there.

Turning away from the window a bird flew across scarring Allison as Luna started laughing.

"Glad to know you still laugh when your scared."

🌇

"I really hate traffic," Luna mumbled as the sat stuck in traffic. She glazed out the window noticed a very familiar thing blowing in the wind.

She raised a brow hitting Allison's shoulder, "What Luna!" She didn't replied all she did was get out of the car. Allison followed completely confused putting her sunglasses on.

Luna reached, pulling down a blue and white scarf. "Does this look familiar?" She asked showing Allison the scarf.

Allison took it, studying it, "Vanya."

The two quickly went under the police tape. "Hey. Pardon me. Hey."

"Oh-"

"I gotta ask you to stay behind the lines. We had an accident here last night." A police officer said stopping them. "A--Whar kind of accident?" Luna questioned.

"Ladies. The line, please."

"Okay. Yes. Sorry." Allison said dragging her and Luna back under the tape. "Got a lot of stuff on the ground, okay? To be wary of."