chapter four ─ "She's drunk"

×××

(0.4) ─ chapter four "She's drunk"

4) ─ chapter four "She's drunk"

×××

Diego was checking out a case and decided to take Luna along. "Do you seriously still not understand chain of custody? If you touch it I can't use it." Eudora said behind us.

"Tired telling him," Luna remarked standing on the side lines blowing bubbles with her gum.

Let me save you some with the blistex, these 9ml went manufactured until-"

"1963, odd I know. Matching casing were found at a murder scene last night Ishmael's Towing." She started as her and Diego started walking away.

Luna's phone ranged which got the two attention. "I should take this," She walked quickly out of the store and onto the side walk.

"Miley? Why are you calling me?" She answered. "Well you aren't answering any texts and I wanted to check up on you. See how you were doing."

"Check up on me? Miley, what are you actually calling for?"

"Well Luna, it's not everyday a client of mine is recovering from brain trauma just to get into another fight, just to get on a plane and go through some family mumbo jumbo stuff."

Luna smiled lightly walking down the street, "I just wanted to make sure you were okay not only physically but also mentally. Luna you know this by now, boxing isn't for the weak of mind."

She nodded, "Yeah first day training with Abby she made me yell that during every squat." Miley laughed on the other end. "Listen I have to go. But, just know that I will always pick up-or return your call- if you ever need me."