chapter one ─ "What happened to your face?"

×××

chapter one ─ "What happened to you face?"

×××

"Thanks," Luna said getting out of the cab

"Thanks," Luna said getting out of the cab. She fixed the strap of her duffle, looking up at her old house. Sighing loudly enterting the house. She looked around, everthing looked the same. This was was first time she was back in many years.

To be honest she didn't miss it even a tiny bit. Sure, she missed her siblings. Some of them that is. But even being in this house sent shivers down her spine from all the memories.

She walked around the house looking for her siblings. She watched them all sit together and as Luther started to speak. She leaned against the door frame out of the way.

"I guess we should get this start-" Luther started, but was cut off by Luna. "Good to know you still take charge," She remarked loudly.

Everyone's heads shot up to see her standing there. Quickly, Allison ran and wrapped her arms around the blue haired girl.

"Me, next!" Klaus yelled as he made his way towards the Hargreeves girl to hug her. Luther gave her a small hug. "What happen to your face?" Allison asked.

Luna pulled out of a hug with Vanya, "Long story," She replied raising her eyebrows. "Well I think it makes you look like a bad bitch," Klaus said making her smile.

While, everyone was being happy no one noticed how pale Diego's face went. Once he saw Luna's face he regretted ever leaving. Soon, her eyes trailed off seeing Diego. She gave a small smile as her hands went stright to her back pockets.

The two have a complicated history. They both admitted their feelings for each other, but they got into a argument. Diego ended up leaving and taking Klaus with him, leaving Luna behind as she wanted. After he lefted she decided that it was her turn. She hadn't seen Diego since. Thirteen years. It had been thirteen years since they last saw each other.