chapter three ─ "Call me when you get out of jail, mi amor!"

×××

(03.) ─ chapter three "Call me when you get out of jail, mi amor!"

) ─ chapter three "Call me when you get out of jail, mi amor!"

×××

Luna leaned against a wall waiting for Diego

Luna leaned against a wall waiting for Diego. The girl had the end of her blue hair in between her fingers looking at it as Diego came up from behind her, making her jump.

"You know I hate when you do that!" She said hitting his shoulder slightly. Her face than changed to a smirk, slightly using her power's a few pebbles hit his ankle.

"L really?" He said jumping back a little.

"Payback,"

"Whatever," he muttered under his breath. "We have to go ask the waitress some questions, before the police comes."

"Better idea, why not ask me? I was here, I know what happen, remember?" Luna said using a 'duh' tone.

Diego naturally rolled his eyes. "Just stay in the car." He said making her groaned catching the keys. "I mean it L,"

"Yeah, yeah,"

She got into the car, frowning. She decided to give Miley a call. Only for it to go straight to voice mail.

"This is Miley's voicemail, leave a message on why this couldn't be done through text or in person after the beep."

She smiled at the herself looking down, waiting for the beep.

"Hey, Miley, it's Luna. I thought I should call you, but you obviously didn't answer. I'm gunna stay a bit longer. I'll let you knew when I'm coming...aw shit," She said looking up seeing Diego being pulled out by a female officer. She quickly end the voicemail and got out of the car.