Imagine 7: Part 2 to imagine 2

WARNING: SMUT and Swearing recommend for ages over 18+ please read at your own risk, I have warned you <3 

Sorry but this imagine is gonna be short as hell once xx

RECAP: 

 "y/n, your Scott's sister?" Theo asked as he turned around "Yea why?" "Oh no reason its just your the prettier McCall" Replied with a smirk.

"thanks" I replied looking towards Mason I heard Mason "Smooth dude Smooth" I looked at Mason and laughed. 

Present:

Its been 3 weeks since Theo found out that your Scott McCall's younger sister. everyday he would constantly flirt with you However that was all gonna change. 

You were walking down off of the soccer field and into the locker room about to change when your heard someone else walk in. 

Y/n POV: 

I sat down on the bench taking my runners off  along with my t-shirt and pants leaving me in only my underwear, when i heard the door to the locker room shut and a pair of foot steps echo in the room. "Is there someone else in here?" I asked feeling slighting uncomfortable. when suddenly the person walked into view and they lent up against one of the lockers. 

"Y/N" Theo said as he looked me up and down "What do you want Raeken?" I asked curiously, my brother warned me about Theo and so did Stiles but ever since we first met Theo has been flirty and kind, so i didn't know what my brother was talking about. I was brought out of my thoughts when I Felt a pair of hands pulling my hands, I stood up facing Theo "I came to do this" Theo said. I looked at him confused "came to do wh.." I was cut off by his lips being pushed onto my own. I kissed him back with just as much, he slammed me up against the wall as i wrapped my legs around his waist as his lips left mine. 

He moved his lips down to the skin between my neck and shoulder, he was licking, biting and sucking the skin looking for my sweet spot when i moaned "Theo" I moved my head more to the side allowing him to have more access to my neck. 

I moved my hands to his face bring his face towards mine before kissing him once again, except i ran one of my hands through his hair and the other running up his torso underneath his shirt until i tugged it off and pulled it over his head, breaking the kiss to do so. 

"are you sure this is what you want Y/N?" Theo asked as he stood in front of me looking at my eyes. "yea its what i want" I replied as i walked closer to Theo and kissed him he sat on the Bench, putting his hands on my hips, pulling me so i was straddling his lap, when suddenly he pulled off my bra leaving me in my panties while he was in his boxers. I lowered myself onto his crotch while i grind my core against his hard on in his boxers causing him to moan out and growl which was non-human. 

He pulled his boxers off after pulling my panties off. I felt his hand in between us as he lined himself with my entrance. I lowered myself onto his length emitting moans from both of us. "Y/N i need you to move now" he said against my neck, I started to roll and rock my hips in a slow but steady rhythm until Theo was growing impatient, his fingers dug into my hips surely leaving a bruise as he moved my hips faster and he thrust up meeting my hips with his. 

"UGH I'm close baby girl" Theo moaned as his hand went down between us again this time i felt his fingers creating circles on my clit intensifying the feeling that was in the pit of my stomach. "Theo me too" I moaned as i rested my head on his Shoulder as i kissed his neck looking for his sweet spot, when he thrusted harder and groaned i knew i found it. 

I started bitting and sucking at his skin when i felt my walls clench around me, I felt my orgasm wash over me as i came. Theo came straight after i did, we kept riding until we came down from our highs. 

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" Theo asked as he pulled out of me. "yes Theo i would love to" I replied. Theo and I got cleaned up and dressed when I realised something. "Theo Scott will be able to smell your scent on me won't he?" I asked nervously Theo's eyes widened and he looked at me "Shit. Yea I forgot that Scott can smell that" Theo said as he looked worried. "UGH FUCK were are screwed aren't we?" I asked Theo wrapped an arm around me "I'm Afraid we can be" Theo said as we walked out towards his Truck. 

The end

Thank you so much for reading again I'm so sorry that it was so short the next imagine will be longer

STAY TUNED UNTIL NEXT TIME

SILVER WOLF ;) <3