Imagine 38: Death is Fate

(A/n: This is another imagine request for @vampirediariesfan23i hope you enjoy this imagine sorry this might be a short imagine)

Y/N POV:

I felt the Sword go throw me as I pushed my older sister Allison out of the way. I fell to the ground as everything seemed to go in slow motion suddenly i felt myself being placed in someones arms.

I looked throw my blurry vision and saw my sister Allison Kneeling down beside me and Theo whose arms I was laying in.

"Hey Y/n/n it's going to be okay, just hang in there we will get you help" Theo said as Allison ran to get our dad for help.

Theo had worry, concern and tears in his eyes and on his face. He cupped my face and I weakly lifted my own to cup his check with my bloodied hand and said.

"Its okay, its okay, Its okay Its okay, its perfect, I'm in the arms of my first love, The First person i ever loved, The person i'll always love. I love you Theo, Theo Raeken" I said as i felt the air leave my lunges and all energy i had left Leave my body leaving it lifeless.

Theo's POV:

we were fighting against the Oni which are the Demon Warriors that Void Stiles is controlling them. Y/N was fighting one while the rest of us were fight them as. Scott trying to get Stiles to stop.

But Stiles didn't listen and one of Oni was about to attack Allison, Y/n's older sister when Y/n realised this she acted fast and pushed her sister out of the way and took the sword to her stomach.

I stopped fighting and ran towards her and caught her body before she could hit the ground. I rested her head on my lap while I sat behind her so she was laying in between my legs which were on either side of her body.

"Hey Y/n/n it's going to be okay, just hang in there we will get you help" I said.
There was so much blood I put my hands on top of her hands which were trying to stop the bleeding. Allison had tears running down her face as she gets up and runs over to get their father.

I was trying to stay strong for her but I knew that she could tell that I was concerned and had tears in my eyes. She had her hand on my cheek but I could tell that she was growing weak.

"Its okay, its okay, Its okay Its okay, its perfect, I'm in the arms of my first love, The First person i ever loved, The person i'll always love. I love you Theo, Theo Raeken" y/n said as the air left her lungs and he body went limb, lifeless, she was gone. "I love you too, I love you Y/n Argent" I whispered while I still held on to her.

Suddenly I looked up and saw that void Stiles and the onis were gone. Like they vanished in thin air. I knew we had to go but.i didn't want to leave her there. I couldn't accept the fact that I had just lost the girl of my dreams, the love of my life.

I was suddenly being pulled away from her. I was yelling at them to stop. " No please no, leave me alone, i am not leaving her here." I was yelling when suddenly Scott threw me over his shoulder and into Stiles car.

I saw y/n and Allison's dad pick up her lifeless body while Allison picked up her sister's favourite weapon which was a crossbow.

I let the tears fall down my face not caring who was around when I did. I didnt care what people around me were doing or what they were saying I couldn't focus on that. The only thing I could focus on was what Y/n's last words were which were repeating over and over in my head. I finally closed my eyes as the tears started to dry.

3 weeks later at y/n's funeral:

We were all wearing Y/N's favourite colour which was Midnight blue. (feel free to change the colour). We had midnight blue Roses that the pack and her family got to put inside of her grave once they lowered her into the ground. (feel free to change type of flower and the colour)

When it came to my turn to put the rose into her Grave i remembered when we first meet she showed me her favourite flower and explained that The midnight blue rose had a meaning that made her love the flower even more. 

"Some Regard The Blue Rose as an exhibition of Inner feelings of love at first sight" she would say and i remember her saying it with so much light and happiness in her eyes. I brought this rose on our first date, The smile this flower brought to her face will for ever be burned into my memories.

 I brought this rose on our first date, The smile this flower brought to her face will for ever be burned into my memories

After i had placed the rose onto her casket in her grave I felt a hand come to my shoulder it was Scott. "Come on man her dad and Allison are having a wake back at their house." Scott said. 

"Alright ill catch up" I said as i sat down in front of her grave and listened to everyone leaving. suddenly I seen Allison sit down beside me "Are you okay Theo?" she asked me "I will be, what about you?" I asked her as i looked over at her. 

"I'm okay i guess" She replied "come to the house when your ready" she said as she patted my shoulder before walking away. I just nodded before looking back at her newly fresh grave and stone.  Before getting up and walking all the way to her house were her family was holding the wake. I stopped walking and looked back at her grave "goodbye Y/n I love you" I said and continued to walk away from the cemetery.

The end 

Thank you guys for reading hope you enjoy it.