Imagine 39: Part 2 to imagine 37

This is part 2 to cheating is Unforgivable - This was requested by @NelaRycl.  Also guys i love the friendship between Liam and Theo so i have no hate against Liam. 

Previously: 

The whole tome Theo and Y/n were sitting in the living room of her own house she felt uncomfortable and not only that but she tried to avoid Scott and Liam. 

Currently: 

Scott had given everyone a quick break. Y'n was about to start walking up stairs to her room when suddenly she heard Theo Roar and ran back into the living room with everyone else to see Theo with Liam slammed against the wall. 

"Theo what are you doing" Y/n asked, Theo didn't say anything but his eyes were glowing bright yell, the pack were all in shock they have never seen Theo this angry before. 

Y/n slowly walked towards Theo, "Theo look at me, Look at me Theo" Y/N said as she grabbed Theo's face He looked at her but his eyes were still bright yellow. 

"Theo let Liam go" She said "No, I am not letting this pathetic werewolf treat you like shit anymore or let him get away with disrespecting you" Theo said which only made him more angry. 

y/n placed her hand on Theo's arm "Theo Let go of Liam, Its okay" y/n said as Theo listened to y/n and dropped Liam to the ground. But Theo's eyes didn't change back to their natural colour. 

"Theo, whats wrong?" Y/n asked, Suddenly Theo fully wolfed out. "THEO" y/n yelled suddenly Scott's eyes turned Bright Red and he shouted at Theo. 

"THEO ENOUGH" Suddenly Theo's eyes turned back to his natural colour. "Theo?" Y/n asked as he turned around to face her, Stiles and Scott stood in front of y/n but she walked from behind them and touched Theo's face, "are you okay?" she asked clearly worried about her boyfriend. 

"Liam what the hell happened?" Derek asked "I don't know, he just attacked me" suddenly an unexpected voice spoke up "Actually Liam i heard the conversation and what you said about y/n was rude and uncalled for your the one that cheated on her not the other way around and a matter of fact this pack is meant to be a family and if we were to choose between you , Hayden and y/n, we would choose y/n and make you and Hayden work out being wolves by yourself, because y/n is Scott sister and she been apart of this pack before you or Hayden so pull your head in." Lydia said as she gave them a glare. 

"Wait you were trying to make out that i was cheating on you?" Y/n asked shocked and angry Theo grabbed y/n's waist and held her into his body to make sure that she didn't try and kill him. "Liam , Hayden get out of my house, My sister is my main priority as well as the werewolves that is part of my pack but i will not let this go any further i should have been angry at you Liam and not my sister or Theo"  Scott said. 

This was the first time anyone has seen Scott angry or annoyed at Liam since he cheated and broke up with Y/n. Theo grabbed y/n's hand and lead her up stairs to her room where they sat there and watched a movie on Netflix while laying in bed. 

She had her head resting on Theo's chest while he had his arms wrapped around her waist and kissed the top of her head.  Half way through the movie Theo looked down at y/n only to realise that she was already sound asleep in his arms. 

He kissed her head goodnight before falling asleep himself. The rest of the pack left after Scott kicked Liam and Hayden out, Derek, Lydia, Allison, Isaac, and Stiles all left and went home while Scott let Theo know that he was going to the hospital to talk to their mum and give her food. 

The end

Thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed this imagine this is the second last imagine, 

I am so sorry that this imagine is short

SW out 

Peace