Imagine 35: love is hard Part 1

(A/n  this is requested by @BeautifulMax2001 hope you  enjoy it.)(Song that character max writes is by Freya Ridings I do not own this song or youtube video)

 Max is stile twin sister who has long curly brown hair and has  blue eyes. Her height is 5'6 and she is thin thicc. Her hidden talent is Song writing and singing. 

Derek and I started as friends but that friendship quickly developed into a relationship however Derek left to figure out his full wold transformation which caused them to break up. 

After the break up, Max kept to her-self  bring Derek up which caused Max to glare at him. 

Max wasn't mad at Derek for leaving she just felt lost without him. She turned towards her song writing and wrote a song about her feeling that she was feeling after Derek left. she was currently writing a song which is called Lost without you.  

A few weeks later Theo came to town however she never paid attention to him  which made Theo crazy. Theo and Max knew each other in elementary school where he picked Scott and Stiles while she tried to defend them. 

 Theo hasn't given up and keeps trying to hit on Max but she doesn't give in and keeps brushing him off until one day. 

Max's POV: 

I was standing by my locker shoving books into my bag when my song journal fell out  of my bag and landed open on the floor.  Theo picks it up and starts to scan over it before I can rip it out of his grasp and shove it back into my bag and zipping the bag back up. 

Theo asks "did you write those songs?" However i don't answer and just close my locker and walk away. but Theo keeps insisting that i should sing one of my songs to him but i keep refusing and saying no. 

Week later: Max's Pov

Theo has been following me around and asking me to sing one of my songs until i get fed up and finally agree, "UGH FINE THEO, meet me at my house after school  my brother and Dad wont be there because dads at work and Stiles will be with Scott and if i sing a song will you stop bothering?" I asked frustrated "yes" Theo said. 

After School: narrators pov: 

once school was over Theo and Max went to her house and went straight to her room. Theo was sitting on the bed while she sat at the piano she starts to play her most recent song. 

(Play Lost without you by Freya Riding Now if u want to)

Standin' on the platform
Watching you go
It's like no other pain
I've ever known
To love someone so much
To have no control
You said, "I wanna see the world"
And I said, "Go"But I think I'm lost without you
I just feel crushed without you
I've been strong for so long
That I never thought how much I needed you
I think I'm lost without youStrangers rushin' past
Just tryna get home
But you were the only
Safehaven that I've known
Hits me at full speed
Feel like I can't breathe
And nobody knows
This pain inside me
My world is crumbling
I should never have
Let you go I think I'm lost without you
I think I'm lost, lost, lost
Ooh-way, ooh-way, ooh-way, ooh, ooh
I think I'm lost without you, you
I just feel crushed without you
'Cause I've been strong for so long
That I never thought how much I love you Standin' on the platform
Watching you go
You said, "I wanna see the world"
And I said, "Go"

Song finished:

Once the song finished she turned around and seen a shocked Theo, "you have a beautiful voice, did you really write that song?" he asked Max just nodded as Theo looked over at her nightstand. "Is that who it was about?" Theo asked as he pointed to a picture of Derek and her.