Imagine 28: Where is the love?

(This imagine is dedicated to one of my readers their name is... NelaRycl
I hope you enjoy it thank you for reading my imagine)

You're Dr Alan Deaton's niece, You are also a witch, right now you were in the vet clinic working on an injured dog named sage.

You're also apart of Scott McCall's pack, Lydia is a banshee but your witch, you can cast spells etc, you and Lydia are really close friends. You are also dating Theo.

Nela's POV:

I was just finishing Sages new dressing on her wound on her pack leg, when suddenly, Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia, Hayden, Corey, Liam and Theo brought an injured Derek in. I quickly grabbed Sage off of the table so we could lay Derek down. 

"what happened?" My Uncle asked. As he started to get everything organised to help Derek, I saw Theo lean up against the wall looking like a sour wolf.

I stood beside him ignoring everyone else that was talking. "Are you okay?" I asked as I noticed blood running down his arm. He just looked at me then looked back down.

I pulled him to the other room to talk to him and to also look at his arm. "what happened Theo?" I asked as i sat him down on a chair and started to lift up the sleeve of his long sleeved shirt. "We were ambushed" he replied "By what?" i asked curious. 

I saw a long gash on his arm " A witch that looked like you, she summoned like these creatures that were made out of black smoke" Theo said "Wait what she looked like me?" He just nodded I decided to use a charm to heal him a little bit quicker. 

Just then we walked back into the room when everyone was staring at me "uncle Deaton, who is this other witch that looks like me?" i asked him "I was afraid of this" he replied "What? afraid of what?" I asked "I didn't want you to find out like this but You have a sister, but your mother kept her and my sister wanted to protect you and took you in when your mother started messing with black magic and your mother dragged your sister into the black magic and my sister and i realised that we had to raise you with white magic because one day they were going to come for you and try and convince you to go with them, my sister died protecting you from your mother" My Uncle Deaton said as he went to touch my shoulder i took a step back away from everyone. 

I looked at Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Theo they all wouldn't look me in the eye "you all knew and didn't tell me" I said looking at them "Nela we wanted to tell you but" Scott said "There is no buts i thought you were my friends, I thought i could trust you all of you, i guess i was wrong" I said cutting Scott off, Theo moved closer to me but i pushed him away from me. 

Without looking back i ran out of the clinic and towards the Beacon hills Reserve. I sat in the one place that no one else knows of well at least that's what i thought. 

I was in thought thinking about what uncle Deaton was saying my mother was using black magic and she forced my sister to do the same? and she gave me up... suddenly i was brought out of my thoughts when i heard someone behind me. 

I looked and  saw Theo "what do you want Theo?" I asked as i turned back around and faced the waterfall "look Nela i'm sorry that i didn't tell you the truth when Stiles, Lydia and Scott told me but i didn't believe them until we ran into your sister earlier on tonight" Theo said 

"it's not just the fact that you all kept it a secret, its the fact that i have a sister that i didn't even know existed and a mother who didn't even want me, where's the love that a parent or a family is meant to have? I thought i had a family and now i just realised the only family i really had was the pack and my uncle and every single one of you all betrayed me and kept this a secret, if you are all keeping that as a secret where is the love and respect that you all had for me, because obviously there was none to begin with otherwise none of you would have kept it a secret" I said as i felt the tears run down my face. 

"That's not true Nela, every single one of us love that much that we didn't want to see you get hurt so we kept it a secret" Theo said just then there was another voice. "Oh please that's bullshit Theo and you know, let's face it little sister no one really cares about you" we turned around were we  saw a girl with long black hair and wearing a black skater dress and her eyes were a dark colour. 

"Don't listen to her Nela, we do care about you" Theo said i looked at him. Yes he and the rest of the pack hurt me but i would never believe a word that comes out of her mouth, but then again she is my sister i should give her a chance right? 

"Look Nela, i don't know what they told you but i am your sister and our mother wanted me to bring you to her so we can talk about everything and answer any of your questions oh and my name is Melody" 

"look Melody i am not going anywhere with you, you may be my sister but we don't know each other and i don't know if you can be trusted, and right now i need time to get the fact that i have a mother and a sister" i replied i stood up next to Theo and grabbed his hand. 

"I understand and we will be in touch" Melody says as she disappears in black smoke. I looked at Theo who looked at me, Theo was still holding onto my hand when  we went to walk back to his car that he brought since i walked all the way to the reserve. 

"Nela i know that your questioning the packs trust and mine as well but i will always have your back because like you asked before where is the love, we love you and i love you and as long as you remember that i will always be on your side then you will know that i will always love you" Theo said as he pulled me closer to him as he kissed my head. 

"promise me that for now on if they tell you something and they don't wont to tell me you tell me because i felt like i couldn't trust you and i hated that feeling, I hate the feeling of not being able to trust my friends, my family" I replied. 

he kissed my head and said "I promise you that i will tell you things if they don't" i nodded and hugged him. " I love you" Theo said "I love you too" I replied we got into his truck and went home. 

The end

A/N: I'm thinking about doing a part 2 to this imagine im not sure so if you would like me to do the part 2 to this imagine comment and let me know. 

@NelaRycl I hope you enjoyed it let me know what you think i would love to know your opinion. 

SW out enjoy