Imagine 31: Lying Poisons The Heart

(A/n: This Imagine was requested by BeautifulMax2001  Hope you enjoy it.)

WARNING MILD SMUT IN THIS IMAGINE. ILL PUT A WARNING SIMILAR TO THIS ONE BEFORE IT BEGINS.

Max Stilinski is Stiles twin sister who has long blonde curly hair and blues eyes. her height is 5'6 and wears glasses and slim thicc.  Max has a close relationship with Scott and Lydia who are like a brother and sister to her.  Max's best friend is Liam however Liam is dating Hayden and Max and Hayden don't get along at all. 

Max and Theo have been dating since the first day Theo arrived in beacon hills. You were currently sitting with the pack on the couch in Scott's house. Waiting for Scott and Stiles to hurry up and tell us what was going on. Suddenly they came into the room. 

Max's POV:

"what is going on?" Lydia asked "Theo Raeken is working for the Dread Doctors" Stiles said Lydia and everyone looked at me, However when I heard those words I snapped my head up and looked at them. "Wait what you are telling me that my boyfriend is helping the dread doctors torture and experiment on innocent people?" I asked standing up. 
"Max everything is pointing towards Theo" Stiles said. I walked out of the house and went to find Theo i need to hear it from him, I need the truth. 

20 minutes later: Still Max's POV: 

After leaving Scott's house I drove towards Theo's house. A soon as I arrived at Theo's house I saw his Truck parked in the driveway. I got out of my car and walked up towards his front door and knocked only for Theo to answer the door. 

"Hey babe what's up?" he asked as he opened the door wider and allowed you to walk into the room. "Is it true Theo? Are you really working for the Dread doctors?" I asked as I crossed my arms and looked at him "look Max I don't want to hurt you and I know that what I have to say next is going to hurt you but I need you to know that everything we have been through the past few months was all true nothing was a lie" he said "God damn it Theo just answer the question" I said as I was trying to hold back tears.

Please God please be it all a lie please tell me my lover isn't not on the wrong side I thought to myself.

The next words that came out of his mouth made my heart break into a million pieces that not even glue could fix.

"Yes" he replied as he looked down. "We are over, don't talk to me don't come near me" I said as the tears I was holding back fell freely down my face.

I walked passed him only for him to reach out and try and grab me before he could I ran out and ran towards my car getting in and driving away never looking back at the boy I once... Loved.

A few weeks later: Narrator's pov:

Max has been locked away in her room. Only letting three people in to talk to her one being Lydia her best friend / sister Scott and her dad Sheriff Stilinski.

She didn't want to talk to her brother in fear that he was going to lecture her about him being right about the boy she once trusted.

However today she was visited by Lydia and Scott who wanted to inform her that they were going to be sending Theo to hell.

Max didn't say a word hell she didn't even blink when they told her this information she started blankly at her bedroom door. Once Scott and Lydia didn't get a reaction or response from Max they walked out of her room and back down to the living room where the rest of the pack were.

Skip to summer time:
Max's POV:

Once Theo and I broke up the pack sent him to hell but I didn't want to be a witness to sending the boy I thought I loved to hell.