𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ᴍᴏᴍᴏ's ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜᴇs

Ps: here's another filler chapter for you :) enjoy

   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WHILE, WE COLLECTIVELY DECIDE TO REST

   ・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚ FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WHILE, WE COLLECTIVELY DECIDE TO REST. I was all for this idea since it feels like we never get a break.

Katara and Sokka found a pond and immediately raced one another in jumping in. Aang followed their footsteps, "Saki?" He asked before joining in on the fun, "Do you wanna swim?"

The irony is I don't like swimming. Never have. Which is very hard to feel that way while traveling with these three.

"No. I'm good." A small smile dances on my blushed lips. He shrugs, jumping into the water to disrupt Sokka and Katara's relaxing swim. I giggle at their reaction, making a warm bubbly feeling spark inside me.

Momo chatters a few feet away from me, making me tilt my head confused. He was facing nothing, moving his arms and squeaking away.

"Momo?" I bend down. Before I could say anything else, he bolted in the direction he was fuming in.

It caught me by surprise, but quickly, I followed behind. "Momo! Momo wait!" He was barely in sight. My feet carried me through the nearby forest the flying lemur was leading me through.

The longer I ran, the more I noticed how scarce the trees were becoming. Tallgrass tickled my calves while colorful flowers and pedals blended together at the speed I was going. The sun beamed on my neck as sweat beaded on my forehead.

Why am I chasing a lemur?

I ignored the half of me judging myself, instead, I put a smile on my face, enjoying the run I haven't had in a long time. Besides escaping people who will do me harm.

Finally, Momo came to a stop. Soon I did too. I now had a chance to take in my surroundings. It was breathtaking. Every pedal of every flower was dancing and swaying in the light spring breeze. The colors of pinks, blues, whites, purples all mesmerized my eyes.

Butterfly's fluttered around my head, one even landing on my nose. Momo jumped up, trying to catch a few to eat. I giggled softly at his unsuccessful luck.

However, my time in the peaceful haven was distracted by a cave-like dome far off in the distance. I narrowed my eyes to try and get a better look. However, it was too far off to make out any details. All I could see was vines and greenery cover it head to toe.

Momo climbed onto my shoulder, holding on to the fabric of my clothing. Hesitantly, I made my walk towards the cave.

As it got closer, it became more inviting. Nothing about it was intimidating. In fact, it was beautiful. Bunnies were playing near the entrance, that is until Momo flew over to them, forcefully landing in attempts to make some friends. Instead, he just scared them away.

I ventured inside. The light from the midday sun peered in through the hole at the top, where more butterfly's and bees flew around in search of pollen.

The ground was soft and green as ever. "This place is gorgeous..." I breathed. Momo chattered in agreement. There was no sign of anyone living or even being here. I couldn't help but sink my knees onto the gentle, doughy floor of the enclosed den.

Momo caught my attention by once again, chattering and looking at nothing. I crossed my arms, "What are you doing?"

He then ran out of sight, making me groan and stand to my feet.

"Momo!"

Before I had to get up and retrieve after him, he was back. This time with something in his hands.

"Peaches?"

He joined me in sitting down, handing me a fuzzy peach before taking a bite out his own. I smile,
Kindly accepting it and following his lead.
The sweet taste of the fruit washed over my taste buds.

Both the lemur and I layer down onto our backs, watching the clouds float by through the gaping opening at the top of our new find.

All was perfect while we enjoyed our late lunch.

A/n

Y'all ready for some toph action soon 😏