𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜʀᴜ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "BA SING SE IS ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY IF WE USE OUR TIME WISELY

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "BA SING SE IS ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY IF WE USE OUR TIME WISELY." Anana states, looking at the map while I munch on an apple. Appa appears behind me, nudging my good shoulder to give him some. To answer, I narrow my eyes and toss him the rest of the bushel that I found.

After, I join Anana to look over the world on the parchment. My eyes trace over all the places I've been, Kyoshi Island, Omashu, the North Pole all bring good and bad memories.

However, a destination catches my eye.

"We're really close to the Eastern Air Temple," I note, more to myself than anything. "So?" Anana glances at me.

Instead of looking back at her, I look over at Appa. He's blissfully eating the apples I gave him, although he's pretty much done with them in one bite.

My bottom lip sticks out in a pout. Images of Aang flash in my mind for a brief moment.

"I want to stop there first."

I then get up and cradle Appa's muzzle. He leans into me, enjoying the sudden affection I'm showing him. "Saki, are you sure? That'll put an extra day or two." She warns.

Anana appears behind us, obviously a little wary of the change in plans. "I... I just really want to see it."

A hand is placed on my arm, forcing me to face her, "then let's get going."

While we fly, I wrap a new clean bandage around my waist. Anana steers, keeping us on the right track until we arrive.

The wounds on my body have greatly improved. However, they're still very tender, one wrong move could seriously do damage.

After I'm done, I meet Anana on the nook of Appa's neck.

Something seems off with her. She stares off into space, radiating an aura of sadness. "Everything okay?"

This snaps her back to reality, where she lightly blushes, "oh! Yeah. Everything's fine." She lies.

This claim has me narrowing my eyes at her, fishing for any real signs of hurt or pain. But, through our entire staring contest, she beams me a reassuring smile.

She's the first to turn away, asking a question as she does, "so what's making you so keen on going to the air temple?"

My hands link in front of me as I truly try and think of an answer. Seems like it was just an impulsive decision, however it went deeper than that.

"I... I don't know. I just really feel like I need to go there." Out of the corner of my eye, I see Anana scrunch her nose than cover it with an amused smile. "Must be avatar stuff." She lightly snaps Appa's reins to speed us up. As the day passes, the clouds morph into various shapes, one even looks like a dragon, and Anana and I jump from conversation to conversation.