𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ʜᴇʀʙs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɪɴ

Dream state

Dream state

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!" A voice, laced with thousands roared. His eyes, his normal gray eyes were filled with a white powerful glow.

But, the pain that follows, crushes my insides like a squeezing grape. What I was looking at; it wasn't Aang.

And I wanted nothing more then to reach my hand out, to help him see. Help him see that I am right here. Aren't I?

"We sent th-them to the border... they're probably halfway to Ba Sing Se by now..."

The false information clawed at the depths of my brain. Now knowing they'll try and look for us there makes me sulk and cry since I have no idea where I am.

I could be dead for all I know. I sure do feel that way.

With Aang being in the Avatar state without me, it quite literally feels like someone is taking a rake through my entire body. I held onto my upper arms, cuddling myself in attempts to feel relief.

However, all I felt was my heart miraculously still pounding while Aang began rising into the air.

I tried to scream his name.

All that came out was air. My lungs grasped to survive while I fell to the ground.

It became foggy, but I saw Sokka grab Toph and bolt out of the way from Aang's fury. Those Sand Benders made a run for it too. The only one who didn't was Katara.

She was the only one brave enough to grab his hand and be looked at through the angry Avatar's death stare. She was the only one brave enough to pull his body down, back to the ground and cradle him. She hugged him like it was her last time doing so.

Within minutes, the wind storm died down and so did my vision. It started tunneling until all I saw was darkness.

___

The smell of dried blood and sweaty bandages wafted over my nose before my eyes fluttered open. I cringed at the stench, moving my neck just enough to see Anana applying some remedy on Appa's wounds.

The bison seemed to trust her enough, even giving her a thankful nudge with his nose. Anana didn't notice I was awake until she turned around, eyes widening as a smile appeared on her lips.

"Here," she reached for the pot sitting over a fire, scooping out a stew into a bowl and serving it to me, "you'll need to sit up, can you do that?"

I expected I couldn't. But, to my surprise, it wasn't as hard to do so as I thought. She placed the bowl in my hands, even topping it with a spoon.