𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ ʙᴀɴᴅɪᴛ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ THE NIGHT BEFORE, WE MANAGED TO FIND A VILLAGE NESTLED LOW IN THE MOUNTAINS

   ・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚ THE NIGHT BEFORE, WE MANAGED TO FIND A VILLAGE NESTLED LOW IN THE MOUNTAINS. Katara pulled us out of bed for an early stroll through the town, although it turned out to be a midday one since Sokka was having a 'bad hair day'.

"It's pricey... but I really do like it." Sokka ponders over a green earth kingdom side bag. Aang and I sit with our backs leaning on each other with no enthusiasm over Sokka's inner debate. "Then you should get it. You deserve something nice."

Sokka turns to his sister with a cocky smile, "I do, don't I?" He then slumps his shoulders, "but no. It's too expensive, I shouldn't."

Slightly annoyed, Katara shrugs, "Alright. Then don't." Before he could keep going back and forth we all stood and walked away. Only for Sokka to change his mind.

"You know what? I'm gonna get it."

After his exhausting purchase, the four of us stand on the edge of the street with no idea where to go. "Pst, pst, Hey." A man approaches us, "you kids like earthbending? You like throwing rocks?" I cringe at his choice of words. "Then check out Master Yu's Earthbending Academy." He puts a little flyer in our hands with a picture of a man smiling. I read the back, "Hey... the first lesson is free."

"Who knows, this Master Yu could be the earthbending teacher you've been looking for." Katara smiles with encouragement. Sokka peers over my shoulder while cradling a green bag with Momo sitting in it.

"I guess it couldn't hurt to try..." Aang shrugs in my direction.

Later on, Aang and I make our way to the Dojo full of young earthbenders, who may I add, can actually bend the element. The first thing the master had in mind was to pair us up.

My partner unfortunately wasn't Aang, instead, he was most likely a few years younger than me.

He keeps glaring at me, giving me no other choice but to smile awkwardly back. "Take your stance!" Master Yu yelled over his students.

What stance? He's hasn't even taught us anything—

"Strike! As if you're punching through your opponent's head!"

Aang fearfully glanced at me from the other side of the battlefield. Seconds, no not even seconds, later I felt a rock collide with my stomach. Luckily, it impacts my body slowed it down. I was able to stop it before it slammed me into the wall. Unlike Aang who ended up covered in dirt and broken vases. However, I'm still in pain.

I groan before standing up to help Aang out. While I'm pulling him out of the wreckage, Master Yu stops by us, "are you two ready to commit to more lessons?"

"Pull Saki!" Aang growled.

"I'm trying—"

"If you pay for the whole year in advance, I'll bump you up to the next belt." The master tries to persuade us.