𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ʟᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴀᴏɢᴀɪ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "SO WHAT, YOU CAN MAKE GRASS GROW OR SOMETHING?" Anana quizzes me, definitely finding this suspicious

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "SO WHAT, YOU CAN MAKE GRASS GROW OR SOMETHING?" Anana quizzes me, definitely finding this suspicious. Nonetheless, she still has a hint of a grin on her lips.

"I guess so." I shrug, rewrapping my fist in a new clean bandage.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a smug smile form on Anana's face. "I guess that's kinda cool."

I bend my head back, "kinda cool? It's only one ability that I've discovered since opening my chakras. Who knows what else I can do."

"Exactly. Which is why is said it's 'kinda cool'. You got a lot of work to do." She teases. I act hurt, placing my hand dramatically over my heart.

'Ouch' I mouth, having Anana's laughter fill the air.

She doesn't say much to that after calming down, keeping her eyes ahead as we fly. We decided Ba Sing Se was now our main priority. Guru Pathik more than understood and only asked that I send Aang his way once we reunite.

"We're close. I can feel it." Anana breathes. She then hands me the reigns since we agreed that I'd steer once we were in the air. I scoff, getting comfortable with the rope in my hands, "if you say so." 

We've only been flying for a few minutes. She looks in my direction, her lingering gaze makes the slightest tint appear on my cheeks.

"What?" I ask cluelessly, a grin creeping.

Her lips spread into a glorious smile, "just happy." She simply tells me. I watch as she pets Appa's head, admiring how the soft fur felt in her grip. 

Why do the smallest things she does make my heart run marathons?

Get a grip, Saki! If you keep staring it'll get weird! Just focus on steering Appa.

I remind myself. A deep drawn-out breath escapes me. Anana was right. Ba Sing Se is only a day away. We are close.

Closer than we've been this entire time.

"Ugh. I wish I could fly." Anana sulks all the sudden. My eyes furrow at her, silently asking for an explanation. "I mean I know we're flying right now... but I just want to do it myself, you know?" She meets my gaze, "because it's always much more rewarding when it's done yourself." She smiled down at her hands. But, the smile is fake.

"It's the same feeling you get when you take on ten bad guys at once." She continues.

However, I widen my eyes at her expectations of me. "I wouldn't say ten—"

"I just wanna do something extraordinary."

I assume she feels this way since she can't bend. Or maybe it's because of the drastic, yet extraordinary, sacrifice her sister made.