𝐕. 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

Introduction

Pure Blood Werewolves (also known as the "Original Werewolves") is a group of werewolves whose existence dates back to the early ages of creation

They are a supernatural species of humans that can shapeshift into wolf-like creatures at will and true wolves on the Full Moon.

They're different from regular werewolves. Although it can be difficult, these werewolves can learn to change at their will when the moon comes out.

Powers and Abilities

1. Sharpened senses - They have heightened, cannibalistic senses, which allow them to hear, see, and smell better than that regular humans.

2. Shape-shifting - Werewolves can shape-shift from their human forms to a half-human, half-wolf beast form at will. It is implied that werewolves can also transform into "real" wolves.

3. Animalistic Speed - Werewolves are very fast and move with animal-like quickness and speed in their human and wolf forms.

4. Super Strength - Werewolves possess incredible superhuman strength; they can easily tear humans and animals to pieces.

5. Alpha Voice - The voice of an Alpha Werewolf (which will be discussed further in the following chapters) can force the transformation of other werewolves against their will.

6. Full Control - The descendants of the Original/Pure Blood Werewolf Bloodline can stop the conversion or transformation at will. They can activate it without the need for the full moon.

Weaknesses

1. Decapitation - The act of dismembering or removing a werewolf's head will result in instant death.

2. Fire - Fire can and will most likely kill a werewolf if the flames are not doused quickly.

3. Heart Extraction - Removing a werewolf's heart will result in instant death.

4. Silver - If a werewolf or an Original/Pure Blood is wounded by silverware, it will cause the werewolf to become weakened. However, if a silver knife or bullet penetrates a werewolf's heart, it will cause instant death (further discussed in later chapters). It is currently unknown if it can kill someone of Pure Blood.

Reference:

Pure Blood Werewolf | Theamanos Wiki | Fandom. https://theamanos.fandom.com/wiki/Pure_Blood_Werewolf